Apology

tacos pov:

TACO??

Balloon was sat on the floor staring at me as if I was a ghost.

"Shit what happened to you?" I asked gesturing to the wings patruding off his back,balloon didn't respond but looked away uncomfortably as if he was ashamed,

I shrugged and turned back to the man laying on the floor.
"Anyways who's this guy" I say nudgeing at him with my foot

"I- I don't know- he just randomly attacked me!" Balloon responded clearly still shaken by the whole situation, I stared at the man a bit longer he was pretty tall but there weren't any signals to who he was.

Balloon was staring at me as if he was expecting me to do something ,he was still sat in the snow leaning slightly away from me in a defensive position.

"What?" I snapped looking down at him.

As I spoke he flinched back slightly and his wings closed in around him.

"W-well I just don't understand." He replied his expression changing to one of confusion.

"Understand what? Go on spit it out!" I gesture for him to continue.

"Why'd you help me?" The way he said this made me almost feel a slight bit of pity for him though it didn't last long.

"Well what was I supposed to do just let you get kidnapped by some weirdo" I said kicking the man again.

"Plus I wanted to know more about this whole wing situation, so what are you like a furry now?" I say glancing at his arms and legs that were coated in a gradient of coloured fur.

His face bore a look of slight offence but then returned to one of confusion.

"But- I thought you hated me?" He looked down as he said this fiddling with a loose feather that had fallen to the floor.

I sighed, I mean yea I did hate him but I hated most people but the way he spoke he sounded so hurt and weak I couldn't help but think maybe I could use this to my Advantage.I mean if I could get him to believe we were friends then maybe I could use him to get some stuff from the hotel or get a chance to talk to pickle or mic.

I thought about it for a moment then smirked.

"Well why would I hate you any more than anyone else in that stupid oranges hotel" I responded,if I wanted this to work I couldn't be to obvious.

"What? But I was so horrible to you in s1?" He replied looking at me confused.It's almost kind of funny that he's think I'd hold such a large grudge over something like that when I double crossed everyone in s1.

"Sure you where! Infact  I find it rather impressive that you could se through my act!" As I said this his eyes seemed to light up slightly though his body movement still showed one of caution.

"Really?"he murmured begging to stand up of the floor brushing the snow off his hands.

"Indeed out of all of the cast you didn't fall for it, I applaud your intelligence" i smirked as I said this I could tell by his face that this was working it was like he'd never gotten a compliment in his life.

This tactic was gonna work this time I just had to set one rule with myslef.

Don't

Get

Attached

Though since it's balloon I doubt that would happen!
.
.
.
Right?

_
_
_
_

Balloon pov:

'Taco was complimenting me?'