Golden feathers

No one's pov:

A few weeks passes without much imortant happening, at night balloon would sneak out and taco would help him train for a few hours then he'd return as if nothing happened, during the day people seemed much more interested in talking to balloon now, it hurt him slightly that people only wanted anything to do with him now of all times but he wasn't complaining,it was nice to have people want to talk to him.

Balloon and nickel began hanging out more often, they still weren't freinds but they didn't hate eachother as much anymore, suitcase and balloon were still super close hanging out almost daily. Soap began to follow balloon around like a hawk cleaning up every colourful feather he'd leave behind.

It took a while for the other contestants to adjust to the change or even be happy having balloon staying the hotel with them since some still held a grudge,yet oj didn't get many complaints.

Balloons Pov:

I was stood by nickel in the main lobby of the hotel listening to him ramble on about some character from a show being annoying when test tube suddenly burst through the door causing a pile of snow to fall into  the hotel.

Everyone immediately tuned to her confused as oj groaned about the mess.

"Oh golly! Sorry!" She said pushing the door shut as everyoen continued with there conversations, I watched as she walked over to oj who still looked pretty annoyed until they began to talk about something.

I turned to nickel who was still rambling and quickly interrupted

"Sorry nickel uhm I quickly need to go talk to test tube, though I'd love to hear you ramble about how 2012 aril'O Neil is the worst depiction of April in the tmnt franchise " i laugh slightly as he frowns.

(I actually quite like 1012 april but she got done so dirty by the writers😭)

"Whatever just go talk to your nerdy friend" he says shaking his foot at me gesturing for me to leave.

I laugh again "ok ok!"

Turning around I walk over to test tube and oj who seem to be deep in conversation until test tube notices me and smiles waving me over,

"Ah balloon! Just who I wanted to see actually" she said happily, I looked at her tilting my head in confusion.

"I finally got the results of the test on this feathers of yours!" She said pulling out a small peice of paper with lots of notes and scribbles on it, me and Oj peered down at it curiously.

" it seems most of your feathers are just normal bird feathers! I couldn't pin point exactly what kind of bird but they didn't have any interesting properties-, the gold feathers on the other hand they left me quite a Challange!"

We both stared at her in confusion "Challange? What kind of Challange could a simple feather cause" oh questioned

"Whenever I tried to use any of my equipment on it it would just break! It was like it was causing it to malfunction!" She replied clearly just as confused as the rest of us.

"Not only that but these strange gold feathers appeared to have possible regenerative properties, no matter how hard I tried to destroy it, it would just re construct itself!" She said doing some strange hand movements as if she was trying to imitate the feather reconstructing in some strange way.

I stared at her for a moment longer before asking "how's that even possible?" She stops and thinks for a moment

"Well mephone can regenerate us so possibly it's something like that?" She says shrugging as she reads through her notes,

"Ill have to take a look at my books on mythology, there a possibility there could be something related to this in there?" She continues stuffing the notes into her pocket.

I not slightly looking down at my fluffy hands, we talk for a moment longer before test tube returns back to her lab stepping back out into the snow.
I shrugged and walked back over to nickel who was now ranting to baseball who looked very confused, I laughed at this slightly and joined the two of them in there conversation.

A few hours passed as we sat in the lobby talking about all sorts of things, about an hour in suitcase came over and joined in. For the first time all four of us were talking to eachother without any arguing or snide remarks,it was nice!

Though this was eventually cut off as I felt a someone suddenly grab my arm dragging me out the crowd, this sudden interaction cased me  to let out a small yelp of surprise.
Stopping just out in the hall I regained by balance turning to see the culprit who'd dragged me away from everyone else.

It was... fan?

He was smiling brightly at me as he clung onto my arm excitedly.

"Sorry for suddenly dragging you out like that but I needed to talk to you!" He said jumping slightly

I stared at him confused for a moment then smiled a bit " oh! Uhm well what's up?" I replied

" that blog I did with you last week! It blew up! So many people watched it" fan pulled out his phone showing the views on his blog and all the comments.

"I mean sure allot of people didn't believe it but look at all these people who were desperate for me to do another blog with you!" He proudly pointed out,

"That's great fan!" I responded looking through all the comments, it was nice to see how interested people were by him,

"You have to do another blog with me PLEASEEE" fan pleaded pressing his hands together.

"Oh! Uhm sure fan I'll do another blog with you" I laughed nervously at fans enthusiasm,

He beamed in response grabbing my hand again and dragging me back to fans interview room.we talked for a while, it was mostly just him asking random questions and fussing about my wings. This went on for an hour until suddenly the door to the room swung open with a crash causing both me and fan to jump out of our seats.

As a reaction to the sudden shock the pads on my hands suddenly lit up as I touched the floor seeming weird bright spikes shooting up from the ground almost impaling poor knife who was staring at the door,

"HOLY SHIT!" Knife said falling back away from the shard of light now two inches away from his face

the shock of this all happening made me barely realise that my wings were flickering a strange light again sending small shoots of pain up my back causing em to wince slightly.

_
_
_

YIPPIE an actual chapter! Plus finnaly doing some actual art!!!

Having glasses made writing so much easier it's not even funny 😭

I hope this chapter is better than the last few 😭