Trio in the snow 🤷‍♂️

(Ignore if my writings gotten worse my brain is actually deflated after that exam)

(First off yippie pretty feathery boy!)

Suitcase:

I sat in silence as balloon explained it was all pretty confusing, I wasn't mad at balloon for not telling me, I mean everyone in the hotel hates taco like allot especially oj,he'd be pretty upset if he knew balloon was getting help from her but I guess I just wish he wasn't to scared to tell me we are best friends he should be able to trust me with things like this....

"Balloon should have just told me..." I said with a bit of a frown.

"I know I know I wanted to but I didn't want to have to drag you into my problems- you're already pretty stressed recently and I just felt bad..."balloon continued nervously flicking his tail nervously,It meant  allot that he cared and it's not like it was a life changing secret so I couldn't be that mad over it.

Just before I got the chance to respond taco butted into the conversation "wow so I'm your 'problem' how huh" she hissed but balloon quickly shut her up bapping her face with his fuzzy paw,

"Shush"he said before turning his attention back to me "just please don't tell anyone, especially oj they'll totally freak out" he continued.

I sighed in response but nodded, I didn't like lying or keeping secrets but I saw were balloon was coming from here.

He let out a breath of Relief moving his hand from tacos face to pull me into a small hug,"thanks suitcase" I wanted to hug him back but I didn't really have arms so I just smiled at him.

(As freinds! I do like suitloon and am an active shipper of it but in this au I want them to have more of a sibling bond"

The nice moment was cut off by taco again who let out an annoyed sigh "ok ok can you two stop being all huggy we have stuff to be doing" she turned around gesturing for me and balloon to follow her, guess I'm staying out here with them tonight.

_
_
_

Nickel:

Blinking my eyes open I pushed myself up in bed,it was dark,super dark but that didn't bother me much as I was used to sleeping in the dark, though since I started sharing a room with balloon he'd usually have a small light on so it immediately struck me as weird to be met with pitch darkness.

Turning over I pulled on the string of the table lamp, this was improvised since Yknow no arms.

The light flickered to life immediately illuminating the room with a glow.then I noticed balloon wasn't laid in bed... again! This was the third night I've woken up to him just not being there,I'd asked him about it before but he just brushed it off as him getting a drink or going to the bathroom,still seemed super suspicious to me like I think I'd notice the racket he makes every time he enters literally any room with those big wings.

Glancing at the clock by the side of my bed it red '3:42' in big red blinking letters, I hate to admit it but I was kinda worried I mean I refuse to believe that balloon gets up at 3:00 am every night to get a drink it was all to weird.

I angrily pulled myself up out of bed onto the feathers coated floor, cinnamon was still sleeping on her perch balloon had set up by his bed a few days ago, as I went to leave the room she puffed up her feathers and flew over perching her small fluffy body on my head.

"Oh uh hey balloons weird bird." I said glancing up at the small robin who was happily nuzzled up on top of my head, continuing down the hallway with a sigh I reached the bathroom to see the door was unlocked and the lights were off.

Preceding to check every bathroom in the hotel and slowly growing more agitated I finally decided to check the kitchen as the last place he could be,

"I can't believe I have to search the whole hotel for this oversized chicken!" I said grumbling under by breath until I reached the kitchen and as expected noting... balloon was nowhere to be found, I'm gonna have to ask him about it in the morning but right now there wasn't really much I could do so Turing out the lights I went back to my room and flipped back onto my bed with a sigh,as I did that cinnamon fluttered back over to her perch.

_
_
_

Third person:

At approximately 4:30 am balloon and suitcase snuck back into the hotel, they were both pretty exhausted I mean sure suitcase was just watching balloon train but it was still super late and the two of them were verry tired. "Even after a whole night of practice balloon still couldn't activate? Summon? The shards of light on command and it was starting to frustrate him.

He was desperate to figure it out so he wouldn't do it on accident and hurt someone, that was the last thing he wanted if he'd done that then they'd all hate him again, heck they might even be scared of him, balloon didn't know the damage this shards could cause and not being able to control them was unsettling for him.

Suitcase was a bit stressed aswell, this whole thing was pretty cool but it felt like everyone just brushed it over to fast, what if balloon hurt someone or himself they don't really even know what caused this all in the first place,sure they know it came from some strange orb in a cave but that all they really know, test tube hadn't been that helpful in finding any information about it either the DNA tests just kept breaking every time she tried to power them up and not a single mythology book they had said anything about magic orbs or cat bird boys.

They knew next to nothing about how deep this rabbit hole truly goes and who or what caused these stage ability's and who could possibly be after them.

They both returned to there rooms falling asleep almost instantly...

_
_
_

(Well that chapter was something 🤷‍♂️

I totally didn't just wing it the whole way through at made it up as I went allong I would never I'm a well planed and thought out story writer!

I want to include Mir art relating to the actual chapters but I'm lazy and busy atm and can't be arsed to draw as I write 😭

Also I'm so desperate to get to the juicy lore I've made for it but before I do that I need to build up some more relationships and possible romances but then the angst will start yay!

Well hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry it was so delayed due to exams but it's finally out yayyyy)