A familiar face

(I'm gonna be honest I ahev no clue what I'm doing with this chapter I'm trying not to make things to fast paced but I might be makeing it to slow pace now 😭)

No ones  pov:

Oj walked balloon out of the hotel pit into the snow,he helped balloon sit down by a small tree by the hotel he was breathing heavily as oj tried to calm him down putting a hand on his shoulder reassuringly.

"Hey it's ok breath" Oj said in a calm voice,he didn't really know what to do he'd never seen balloon like this so he just sat by balloon resting his hand on his shoulder.

After a moment balloons breath had steadied and he was begging to calm down again,one of his wings was still wrapped around him while is other was rested on the snowy ground.

While he calmed himself down the tips of his feathers glowed slightly in the dark light aswell as his eyes

(I just realised this bit was uploaded to be during the day oops 😭 I guess it's night time now)

Not a word left either of there mouths for around 5 minutes until suddenly someone burst out the hotel,
It was paper he was panting slightly and looking around for balloon and oj,after noticing them he ran over to the tree and gently kneeled down infront of balloon.

"You two ok? I left test tube and nickel do deal with everyone I'm sure they have it under control" paper sighed catching his breath.

Oj looked over to paper and gave a smile "thanks paper your handling this really well" he said with a laugh.

"Meh I've seen weirder I'm honestly surprised everyone was so shocked I'm mean half of them witnessed an alien invasion im sure this can't be the most crazy thing they've see" paper responded,it seemed like he was trying to reassure balloon more than anyone but balloon continued to stare at the floor lost in thought.

Oj gave paper a concerned look as he signaled to balloon, paper immediately realised he wanted him to say something oj never really had been good at comforting people that was always papers job, he turned to balloon and rested his hand on balloons.

"Hey it's ok everyone was just a bit supprised that's all"paper said with a calm smile,balloon glanced up at him then looked back to the floor.

They sat there in silence for a moment as the cold winter air stood still and the occasional snowflake fell to the floor untill suddenly balloon spoke.

"Do you- do you guys think I'm a monster" balloon Said quietly his voice breaking a hit as he spoke and his wings closing in around him.

Oj and paper stared at him for a moment a bit shocked by this question then there faces immediately turned to pity as they looked up at eachother unsure of what to say.

"No ofcorse not balloon... we don't think your a monster, sure it's new and a bit strange but I guess we're just gonna have to get used to it,im sure everyone else inside agrees" paper said looking at balloon softly,balloon looked back and smiled slightly wiping the tearsfrom his eyes.