Feathered supprise

Context warning: payjay being romance

(Balloons pov)

Before leaving I decided to take one last look around the cave for anything that could show what the hell happened to me as I passed by the crystals they lit up just like they did when the strange light shards passed them, i attempted to stretch out my new wings but had to stop myself when blood shoot out the connection from my wings to my back clearly they weren't ready for that yet.

Eventually I gave up searching and decided it was time to face my fears and go to the hotel oj I mean maybe test tube could help with this whole...situation. Pushing past the thick snow I finnaly managed to get out of the cave stepping into the cool snow but this time it was different the snow barley felt cold as it rubbed against the fur on my legs.I continued to walk through the wintery wonderland feeling the wind sway under my soft feathers numbing the throbbing pain In my back it felt nice,for once I felt nice.

That feeling quickly subsided as I approached hotel oj.

Oh god what are they gonna think...there gonna hate me even I tried to shake these thoughts but I just couldn't I mean my only friends were suitcase and cheesy everyone else wanted nothing to do with me, speaking of cheesy and suitcase what are they gonna think seeing me like this they'll think I'm a monster, oh will probably hand me over to test tube and she'll do some freaky science experiment on me, my breathing began to quicken as my heart thumped in my chest but before I knew it I was standing at the door of the hotel.

"Alright you got this balloon" I said to myself as I reached out a knocked lightly at the door.I froze up as footsteps approached and that door knob turned.

I was met face to face with oj himself who immediately gasped and dropped the mug of coffie he had in his hands...

"Hey" I said giving him an awkward wave "do you think I could come in?" I asked

(No one's pov)

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU?!" Oj screamed causing everyone to simultaneously turn to see what was going on.

Not wanting anyone to see him yet ballon jumped out the way of the door ducking to the side of the building and shielding himslef with his wings.

For a moment oj just stared in disbelief then sighed and stepped out into the snow closing the door behind him.

"Alright speak why are you out here looking like you just got out of a horror movie and more importantly WHY DO YOU HAVE BIG ASS WINGS PATRUDING OFF YOUR  BAKC AND FACE?!"oj yelled .

Balloon flinched back at the sudden loud yell then began to speak "its a really long story can I please come in I didn't have anywhere else to go and-and" balloon stammered hot tears begging to fill his eyes and stream down his face. Oj nodded and opened the door again, "I can't go in looking like this everyone's gonna think I'm a monster" balloon said backing away from the door once again.