Small home

Cw: payjay!

Balloon:

The next day i woke up to cinnamon pecking my hand,hee beak want that sharp so it didn't hurt much.

"Shoot I need to feed you!"i thought for a moment when I realised I dot. Actually have any bird food, I should ask oj if he could get me some I don't Think I
Could stand to go out looking like this...

I glanced over to nickel who was still asleep storing slightly,I yawned and stepped out the room into the hall it was long and empty,my tiredness made my head spin.

As I traversed my way down the hall the small click of a door opening caught my attempting, I turned to see fan stepping out of him and paintbrush's room, he gave me a wave and an awkward smile.

It was pretty obvious everyone was u comfortable around me,I don't blame them though most people hated me after s1 and now that I look like this everyone was to nervous to talk to me.he briskly walked over and stopped infront of me.

"Hey balloon I actually wanted to ask you something!"he said nervously.

"Sure whats up?" I replied a bit confused on what he could want to talk about I mean I've barely talked to him before.

"Well- I don't mean to be like intrusive but could I maybe ask you some questions at some point for my blog?"He asked, it was clear he was hoping I'd say yes I bet not begging able to know everything about it was eating away at him.

I hesitated for a moment then agreed "sure a few questions can't hurt" as I said that his face lit up and he grabbed my arm dragging me  to his little room where he asked people questions.

(I just realised I keep writing characters like I'm gonna ship them 😭 the only ship I am sure I'm gonna do is payjay I haven't actually decided on any others)
_
_
_
Paper:

It's been a bit awkward around the hotel since the whole commotion with balloon yesterday, it was odd I'd never seen him act like that he was totally freaking out,I guess I don't blame him I'd do the same but,I don't know it was just that I last saw him in s1 and he was so confident and mean always bossing people around but now he was a complete nervous wreck, I couldn't help but sympathise with him mabye he just needed someone to talk to!

I was a bit of the therapist of the hotel,whoever anyone wanted to talk they'd come to me and I'd listen especially oj he'd been super stressed with the bills lately and barely leaves his room, mabye I should go bring oj a coffee or something he'd been in his office all night and I didn't want him overworking himself.

After brewing a coffee for oj I walked down the hall to his office, while walking I glanced into fans interview room where he was talking to balloon, for the first time since he got here balloon looked genuinely happy his tail was brushing slightly agains the floor in a swaying motion and his wings were relaxed and resting beside him, i suppose he probably just likes having someone to talk to and a moment away from the stress of everything.

After a moment of watching I smile and continue down the hallway until I reach the ojs office,I knocked gently on the door, it took a moment but eventually I got a response.

"Come in" a tired oj said as I opened the door and stepped inside.as I walked in his face lit up and he gave me a small smile.

"Hey oj I made you some coffie!" I exclaimed handing him the cup,he let out a sigh of relief and smiled again.

"Thanks hun I really needed this" he replied taking the cup from my hand.

I walked over and sat in the spare chair next to him looking over to see what he was doing, h had a pile of paper infront of him it looked like different bills he had to pay soon, he could afford it but it was still shtresfull haveing to sighn them off.gently I placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Oj hunny I know you have to do these billy but you need a break your not even writing in a straight line. Let me do the last few I've had to do them before I can do them" I said in a stern voice but with a sweet smile.

He bagan to protest but eventually gave in, "fine..." he sighed smiling back at me.

"Good now go rest before I make you!" I said with small laugh nudging his arm.

He laughed back then nodded getting up and leaving the room but not before giving me a small kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks" he said as he left.

I blushed slightly at the kiss then turned to the pile of paper.this might take a while...

Balloon:

I stepped out the interview room waving good bye to fan, he sure asked allot of questions but that was ok it was kinda fun,plus I might have just gained a freind!

I walk down stairs and into the kitchen,luckily no one seemed to be there, grabbing a small packet of crisps I walked back up to my room passing salt and pepper on the way there.

They didn't say anything but it was still awkward.making my way around the hotel had become pretty difficult with the size of my wings it's almost like they had grown even more over night leaving scatters of feathers everywhere I go.

Once I'd arrived back in me and nickels room I sat down on my bed and glanced over to cinnamon who'd fluttered down onto my desk.Nickel was still sleeping even though it was 11:00 but i guess I can't blame him for wanting to sleep in.

The room was silent for a moment,it was nice to finnaly have some peace and quiet,though it was cut short by a buzzing sound coming from my drawer,I reached over and pulled it open glancing inside to locate the source of this noise.

There in the corner of the drawer was the bow tie taco had left me,it was buzzing loudly so I grabbed it and pressed on the button in the hopes it would stop.suddenly a voice plaster from the other side.

"Balloon?" Called taco the sound echoing through the previously quiet room,I turned to nickel who was stirring in his sleep.

"Shhh your gonna wake up nickel!" I whisper yelled into the tie.

"Ah good you can hear me!" Taco responded

_
_
_

Ok I know this is an odd place to end the chapter but idk I really need to post it today and I'm to sad to write anymore today 😭

Shoudl still be another chapter next weekend but i have to go to the doctors quite a but this week and idk if I'll be able to work on it much but shoudl still be out next weekend