One of a kind

(Btw I'm this au test turn and oj are cousins idea by ShyArtisticPerson )

(Test tubes pov)

The call from oj was so sudden but it sounded serious so I quickly grabbed my equipment and rushed over.

I arrive at the front doors of hotel oj opening the door without knocking bursting straight into the living room, everyone immediately looked at me shocked by my sudden entrance.

"Oh! Sorry guys" I said to everyone who looked at me confused, then I saw oj who waved me over.

"Alright what happend?!" I asked running up to him.

"Shhh keep your voice down I don't want anyone else to know" oj said frantically grabbing my arm and starting to drag me up the stairs.

"Ok ok gees just tell me what's going on?" I whisper following oj as he runs up flight after flight of stairs.

"It's balloon! Something happens I think it would be better if I just show you" oj continued finnally reaching the top holding onto the banister to catch his breath. I look at him confused,balloon? I didn't think he even lived here plush I thought they all hated him?,Well that didn't matter if something had happened to balloon that oj needed to call me like that it must be pretty serious.

Eventually we reached the door to the spare room where oj said balloon was.but before oc ours go in oj stopped me.

"Before you go in promise me you'll be calm he's already stressed enough and doesn't need any yelling" oj said staring into my soal, I nod now nervous of what could have possibly happened.

Slowly oj opens the door...

"OH MY GOLLY GEE" I screamed after seeing balloon on the bed

Oj kicks me in the leg giving me a 'seriously' glare I took a sec then realised that ballon had almost jumped off the bed due to my yelling.

"OH JEEZ SORRY" I whisper yelled covering my mouth.

"It's just he- you- wings?!" I said in shock.

I take a breath and walk up to balloon kneeling by his side to examine the spectacular wings.I look at balloon who seems distraught I felt to bad so I decided I should ask oh first before bombarding him with questions, I got up and grabbed pjs arm dragging him out the room.

"Ok explain!" I say to oj Sternly

"Ok ok" oj responded.

It took oj around 15 Minutes to fully explain what happened,by the time he had finished I still was confused.

"How does a weird light just magically cause someone to grow wings it's not scientifically possible" i said racking my brain for answers.

"I'm just as confused as you are" oj responded agitated by the whole situation.

We walk back into the room and I turn to look at balloon who was staring at the wall. Then he quickly turns to look at me makeing me jump out of my skin.

"So do you know what's wrong with me!" Balloon said expectantly sadly he was going to be sorely disappointed.

"No I'm sorry balloon I've never seen anything like this, do you mind if a take a feather or two to test on I might be able to find some information about your situation." I asked trying not to freak him out to much.

He nodded nervously as I reached into my bag and pulled out a vial and some tweezers.I plucked one read feather and one golden feather I wanted to see if they had different reactions, as I plucked the golden feather small sparks spat from where it was removed then a new one grew almost instantly.

I placed the feathers in a vail and put them in my bag.

"Alright balloon I've taken some samples I'll run some tests and see if I can find anything about what might have cause this" I said getting up of the floor and looking at balloon.

He didn't respond but nodded while he sad and fiddled with his long tail, I still couldn't get over how extraordinary this whole thing was it was like nothing I've ever seen,balloon truly was one of a kind.

_
_
_
_

(Nickels pov)

I stepped out my room and stomped down the hallway when I noticed talking ahead of me it was test tube and oj they were walking out of the spare room,test tube was holding a pretty big bag and they both looked nervous, I hid behind a door to try listen in on there conversation.

"What should I do now?" Oj asked test tube glancing back into the room then shutting the door.

"Just try keep him company and don't startle him to much we don't know what he can do yet" she responded scribbling something down on a note pad.

I listened carefully so there was someone in the spare room? And what could be so dangerous about them that they couldn't get startled.

Oj had  been acting weird since he got that knock on the door he's been pacing around then he called test tube over for some weird reason and now he's talking about some person in the spare room? That's it as soon as they leave I'm going in there to see who it is.

I wait for test tube and oj to leave then I begin to creep towards the spare room,twisting the handle I pulled the door open it took a moment to adjust to what I was seeing infront of me.

"WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled falling back onto the carpet balloon let out a loud squeak I've noticed before that he only does when scared, just as this happened his eyes started to glow and the glass of water next to him lit up and went flying towards my face luckily I was able to dodge it just in time.

For a moment we just stared at eachother till balloon suddenly jumped up of the bed and rushed over to me.

"Oh god nickel I'm sorry I didn't mean to throw that I don't know what's happening to me" he sounded like he was ok the verge of a mental breakdown.

"W-what are you?!" I said still shocked backing up slightly I was too freaked to understand what's going on.

"I don't know i was just trying to find somewhere to stay and I found this cave we're there was this weird orb so I touched it and this happened!!" Balloon was begging to tear up as he rambled off.

I just stared at him for a moment his large red wings glistening with peices of gold it was- it was amazing.I clambered up back onto my feet looking down at the broken glass on the floor next to me.

did he throw that?

RAHHH ANOTHER CHAPTER FINISHED!!!!

I hope you enjoyed it