-1-

Heesung glances down the hallway as Y/n hunched over the textbook, hastily marking down answers.

Just as the cheating reached its peak, Heesung urgently whispered, "Namjoon Hyung's coming!"

Y/n snapped the book shut just in time as Namjoon entered the room.

“All done?” Namjoon asked and sat on the couch.

Y/n shook her head. “No, sir.”

“Okay, you can take more time.” Namjoon said as he watched, Y/n was looking at the book and she didn't know any answers. But Namjoon was staring at her, so she started choosing random answers.

“All done,” She exclaimed and gave the notebook to him.

Namjoon inspected the answers. Suspicion crept into his expression as he noticed an unusual accuracy. "Oral test time," he declared, catching Y/n off guard.

“In the process of photosynthesis, what is the specific role of the enzyme Rubisco, and how does it contribute to carbon fixation?” He asked.

Unable to replicate the written success, Y/n stumbled through the questions.

Namjoon, disappointed, gently tapped her head with the book. "You copied your answers right?”

“No,” She exclaimed.

Namjoon looked at Heesung, “Did she?”

Heesung was not replying. “If you don't reply, you get the same punishment as her.”

“Yes, she did.” Heesung replied, exposing Y/n.

She gasped. “Liar.”

Namjoon hit her with the book again. She rubbed her head. “You are saying as if I don't know you,”

He gave her the punishment and sent her home. As soon as she left Namjoon's house, she hit Heesung’s head.

“Really! How could you betray your sister like that?” Y/n exclaimed. It only takes her a few steps and she reached her house, because their houses are right beside each other.

“Sorry, I need to go out tonight, so I couldn't get punished.” Heesung said.

“I want to meet my Yeonjun too! Now because of you I can't go to the party!” Y/n exclaimed. And entered her house.

“Its not my fault, it's Namjoon Hyung fault.” He said.

“Oh gosh, it is his fault. He scolds me for everything! He is just a bored nerd himself and wants me to turn into a book monster like him,” Y/n exclaimed. Not realizing that Namjoon was standing right behind her.

“Hi, Hyung.” Heesung exclaimed.

“Don’t prank me right now! What does he think of himself huh? He thinks I am scared of him!”

“So you are not scared of me?” Namjoon spoke. She flinched and yelled. She turned to face Namjoon.

“N-namjoon-” She exclaimed. He stepped closer to her.

“Bored nerd?” He exclaimed.

She shook her head and stepped back, “Intelligent.”

“Book monster?”

“You have 148 IQ, so of course you like reading and increasing your knowledge.” She exclaimed and her back hit the wall.

“Go, make coffee for me.” He said.

“You just come to my house for coffee.” She said she has made coffee for him more than she has for herself. He always comes to her house and asks her to make coffee.