-2-

Namjoon was immersed in his thoughts, a distant voice calling out his name.

"Namjoon!"

Curious, he approached the balcony, where he saw Y/n standing below.

"Hey, what are you doing here at this time of the night?" he asked.

Y/n looked a bit flustered. "Can I have my phone back?”

Y/n remember that she texted Yeonjun earlier and now he would be texting her so she wanted to get her phone back.

“Why do you need your phone?” Namjoon asked as he leaned against the railing.

“Rm is doing a live, right now. Heesung is not letting me download Weverse, please I want to watch his live. Give me back my phone. Please, just for a moment?" Y/n pleaded.

Namjoon shook his head. "I can't. It's late, sleep or study for your exam tomorrow.”

Y/n tried to beg, "Please, Namjoon, it's important."

"No, Y/n. Go home, get some rest. Good night ,”.he replied firmly.

Disappointed, Y/n sighed and nodded. "Fine. But please, tomorrow."

Namjoon nodded back. "Tomorrow, I promise. Now, go get some sleep." With that, Y/n left, and Namjoon stared at her to go back to her house. He shook his head because he couldn't get the picture out of his head.

__

Y/n stared at Namjoon who just came out of wearing a dark blue scrub, he looks really hot in that. He looked at Y/n and walked closer to her. “I should have returned this before your exam but today is my call so I am returning it to you now.”

“Yes! Thank you.” Y/n exclaimed as Namjoon handed Y/n her phone.

"How's the preparation?" he inquired, his gaze curious.

"Great!" Y/n responded with a confident smile. "I studied all night."

Namjoon, intrigued, decided to test her knowledge. "Alright, quick biology question for you-”

“No! No questions, I will forget what I remember too.”

Namjoon chuckled, shaking his head. "Fine, best of luck. Study for tomorrow exam too.'"

"By the way, did you check your phone? How do you even know the password?" She asked.

Namjoon grinned. "I just guessed it. You are so predictable, I read the text that you horny ass boyfriend sent.”

Y/n looked at him surprised. “You did?”

“Yeah and tomorrow your parents and Jin will also read them, get ready to be hit by his slippers.” Namjoon exclaimed.

“No, no, don't tell mom and dad. Definitely not Jin Oppa.” She said and she opened her phone and she gasped as she saw the picture Namjoon sent along with her text.

“Is this you?” She turned the phone towards him. Namjoon suddenly felt shy. She looked down at his bulge.

Is he really that big?

“Hey, look up.” Namjoon said.

“You were sexting my boyfriend! You are definitely gay,” Y/n crossed her arms.

“What? No, I wasn't not, gosh girl because of you I will be late for work now.”

Y/n rolled her eyes playfully. "I guess I need to change my password to a harder one.”

“You need to change your password too.” Namjoon mumbled before leaving.
__

“Heesung! Let's go to the park for skateboarding!” Y/n exclaimed excitedly.