-10- ✨

"You want to try? Right now?" She asked.

He shrugged his shoulders, "If you are in."

She jumped on his lap, wrapping her legs around his waist. "Damn! Yes I am!"

"Gosh, you know exactly how to spoil my mood." He said she ignored what he said and kissed his lips.

He put her on the bed, he kissed her back. Before pulling away, Namjoon grips her hip, "You look so pretty." He murmurs, stroking a little circle on her hip.

She kissed his lips again, she is loving how his lips feel against her. How soft and plumpy his lips are.

She unbuttoned his shirt, feeling his muscular body, his chest, abs, he is so hot.

He breaks the kiss, "Y/n," He said in a seductive deep voice. He kissed her neck.

"Hmm?"

He sat on the bed, "Now what?" She said,

"We can't do this. Because I don't have protection." He replied.

"Protection? God, just do it without it. You are my husband, you can go raw."

"What if you get pregnant?" He said.

"I will take birth control. Now come on."

"No, birth control has countless side effects. We can't do it right now. So it's better to just sleep." He exclaimed. He can't do this, he turns her on two times and leaves her like this.

"Oh wait!" She bent to the side table, opening the drawer she remembered when she came here the hotel gave condoms in a gift pack. "Yes! Find it! I am so glad you booked a honeymoon suite. Now here are the condoms." She said,

He smirked, "You are being desperate."

"Right now, I am."

"Nah, I will just sleep." He said and laid on the bed. Y/n has teased him so many times, now it's his turn.

She got on top of him, sitting on his bulge, "Are you fcking me or not?"

"Help yourself. Ride me."

"You are clever." She scoffed. "God, you are lying, you ain't a virgin, you know too much."

"P*rn exist, you dumbo."

She hit his chest. "Dumbo? At least call me by some sweet name right now."

"Okay, princess. Ride daddy." He said, his bare chest was on display, for her hands to caress. She trailed her open palms against his hard chest, her fingertips trail down finding his belt and unbuckling it.

Namjoon helped to undo his jeans, pushing it down just enough to allow his rock hard c0ck to spring free.

She was taken aback by the size of his thick length. She kinda expects it to be big, but it is huge.

"What? Haven't seen a d'ck before?"

She shook her head, making him chuckle.

"Good to know that I made you forget about the guys you have fcked before." He said and held her hip, he pulled off her underwear. "Sit on it."

He is naturally a Dom, nice she doesn't have any problem with it.

She bit her lips, grasping his veiny c0ck with one hand, gently running it through her wet fold. She threw her head back as his swollen tip brushed against her cl't.

"Ah-h fck," He cursed. She placed her palms against his chest, using it as a support. He stretches her so perfectly, he gives a slow buck of his hips, telling her to move.