-7-

Y/n and her brother were engrossed in a heated game of Uno, the cards flying between them as they teased each other.

Laughter filled the room, echoing off the walls. She misses Namjoon, it has been weeks now he has been so busy that Y/n couldn't even meet him. Or else she would have invited him over for the game.

Suddenly, a conversation drifted into Y/n's ears as she heard Namjoon’s name. She glanced over to see her mother and brother Jin speaking quietly in the kitchen.

"...Namjoon's getting married?" her mother exclaimed, her eyes widening in surprise.

Jin nodded eagerly, a proud smile spreading across his face. "Yeah, he finally popped the question. I can't believe it!"

Y/n's heart skipped a beat at the mention of Namjoon's marriage.

She hadn't realized he was so serious about someone. That would be so boring if he got married. Then who she teases? She doesn't think his future wife would like Y/n having any relation with him.

But as her mother and Jin continued their conversation, Y/n forced a smile onto her face and focused on the game at hand. She didn't want to spoil the mood or draw attention to herself.

"Uno!" Y/n exclaimed, laying down her last card.

Heesung groaned in defeat, but the tension in the room dissolved into laughter once again.  Y/n pushed aside her thoughts about Namjoon.
__

Namjoon looked at him, and sighed. Everything was perfect. It was going how he planned. Soyeon is perfect.

As he was getting ready, someone knocked on the window. He looked to the side, and it was Y/n she had her makeup on but she was wearing shorts and a casual top. Namjoon opened the window, and she started climbing up the window.

“You could have used the window, Y/n.” Namjoon said.

“That's not fun.” She replied.

Namjoon sighed and chuckled, “You know you need to stop all this as I am getting married. My wife will not like it.”

She rolled her eyes. “I know, I will use the door. I just came to ask where you were for days.”

“I was here.” He replied.

“You weren't.” She said.

“I was busy, you tell me why are you here?” He asked.

She does know she just came as she saw Namjoon. She just wanted to talk to him.

“i am here to get Jungkook's number. He is quite hot, so freaking hot.” She said.

“I am not giving his number,” he replied.

“Oh come on, please, Gosh, I can't stop thinking about him ever since I met him.” She said, And Namjoon put down the hair brush and stared at Y/n. He felt weird, perhaps jealous.

"Do whatever you want, I am getting married."

"You are saying as if you don't want to get married?" She asked. She wants to know if he really wants to marry.

He sighed. "It's not like that."

"But it does look like you are exhausted. I think you are not ready for marriage." She said,

"I am happy, Y/n. Everything is going as I planned-"

"Planned? Life should be lived freely. Do you want to run away with me?" She asked

"What? Are you crazy?"

"Yes! You have always been the best student, son and man. You live a boring life. You should try running away for fun. I swear you're gonna love the experience."