-8-

"You can sleep here," he showed her the guest room. She really doesn't have any problem sleeping in the guest room.

"Hm, but I am hungry." She said,

"It's 12 AM. You can't eat anything after 10 pm at my house." He said. He can't be serious.

"So I should die by starving?" She asked.

"Rules are rules. Good night." He said and left.

Y/n went to the kitchen and the fridge is locked. And there are literally no snacks anywhere.

"What is wrong with him? Is he even human?" She exclaimed.

__

Namjoon was trying to sleep, today was tiring. He was wondering how Y/n is doing? She said she was hungry. Should he check on her?

Bell rang, he looked at the time. "Who would be here this late?"

He went downstairs, and saw the delivery man at the door. "Yes, Oppa you are here! Pay the bill please."

She exclaimed and ran away with the food.

Namjoon looked at the delivery man who was waiting for the payment. He sighed. "Let me get my wallet." He exclaimed. He came back and paid the delivery man.

Then he went to the room Y/n was staying in. "You shouldn't order take outs at this time."

"I was hungry, and you locked the fridge, you wanted to starve me on my wedding night?" She exclaimed with a mouthful of food. He sighed and sat on the bed. He took some of her food.

"Hey! No! These are mine!" She said.

"But I paid for it."

"So you are my husband! That is your job! Let me eat in peace now." She exclaimed.

"Okay," he said. She thought he would argue back, but he gave up easily. It was his fasting timing, but the food looked so delicious.

"Here, you can eat it. I ordered enough." She said, He started eating. He was breaking his own rule.

Namjoon lived his life with rules, everything must get done on time, he must sleep on time, wake up on time, eat on time everything.

Now he is living without any schedule.

They spend the night talking to each other.

__

"Hyung! Good morning! Why are you going to work? You just got married." Heesung exclaimed. Namjoon stared at him.

"Good morning, I got an emergency. I need to check on my patient."

"Oh okay, Congrats on your wedding. How's Noona?" Namjoon was about to say something.

"Yah! Heesung! Where have you been! Bitch you left me alone Y/n yelled from the balcony of Namjoon's house.

"Your Noona is crazy." Namjoon mumbled looking at her.

"What are you doing there? At least now leave hyung alone. He is a married man." Heesung said. Right, he doesn't know Namjoon married Y/n.

Y/n saw Namjoon leaving. "Bye, Joonie! I will visit you at work."

"Don't you dare come to visit me!" Namjoon said.

"Aww, can't I visit my husband."

"Whose Husband?" Heesung asked, shocked.

Namjoon just sat in the car and left. He was already getting late because of Y/n.

Y/n came down, and walked to Heesung, she hit his arm. "It is all your fault! Because of you, I got married to him!"