-5-

Namjoon's phone rang, and his mother's voice filled the air.

~ "Namjoon, I want her, you said you will meet Soyeon right? Can you do that for me?"

Hesitant but not wanting to disappoint his mother, Namjoon sighed, "Alright, Mom. I'm free today. I can meet her."

~His mother sounded delighted, "Great! She'll be at the coffee shop near your place. Go and get to know each other."

After the call, Namjoon grabbed his book. He strolled into the peaceful lawn, where the sunlight played on the greenery.

Settling under a tree, he opened the book and tried to immerse himself in its world.

Y/n saw Namjoon sitting on the lawn, where she goes in her house she can see Namjoon.

Y/n couldn't help but be captivated as Namjoon was wearing a tank top, his biceps and thighs were showing. On the top he was wearing his glass. She opened the window and started yelling at him, “Hey KIM NAMJOON! WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE BUT ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME WITH THAT LOOK?”

Namjoon stared at her confused. Y/n was mad at him.

“TAKE THAT HOTNESS SOMEWHERE ELSE, PREFERABLY YOUR ROOM! AND MAKE SURE TO CLOSE THE CURTAINS, BEFORE I FORGET WHY I WAS MAD AT YOU AT FIRST PLACE.” She yelled.

She playfully scolded, "Take that hotness somewhere else, preferably your room, before I forget why I was mad at you in the first place."

Namjoon chuckled, momentarily setting aside his book, Y/n turned and went to her room and closed the curtains. “Truly a headache,”
_

Namjoon sat across from the elegant Soyeon, engrossed in conversation. The date her parents want her to go out with. He really liked her personality, she was elegant and pretty. And she knew how to hold a conversation.

But Namjoon was getting a weird feeling, he knew the reason why when he looked at the background and noticed Y/n, who was looking around the restaurant as if she was waiting for someone. 

Then her eyes got fixed on Namjoon.  An uneasy feeling crept over him, but he dismissed it.

Namjoon, feeling the weight of Y/n's stare, is staring at him as if she caught him cheating and she will rip him apart if he doesn't leave. And Namjoon doesn't know why he felt scared.

Seizing a moment, he discreetly mentioned to Soyeon, "Your makeup seems a bit off. Maybe you should check it."

“Really?” She asked. Sensing an excuse, Soyeon excused herself, leaving the table.

With Soyeon gone, Y/n smoothly took her place. “Who was that girl huh?”

“My date,” Namjoon asked, "What's going on, Y/n?"

She smashed her hand over the table.
“What is wrong with you?” He asked.

“What is wrong with you? We slept together and you are acting like we are nothing now.”

“Woah, what? Who slept?” He asked.

“You and me.” She said,

“Y/n, we didn't. Nothing happened.” Namjoon replied.

“But I gave you hickeys and you apologized for hurting me?” She said,

“Yes, that happened and then I pushed you, accidentally a little harder because of that you hit your head that is why I apologized.” Namjoon said.

Y/n stared at him, and then she yelled excitedly, making everyone turn their faces towards them.

“Shush, calm down Y/n.” Namjoon apologized to others.