-6-

Y/n dialed Yeonjun's number and asked him to come over once her brother Jin left. She was in her room with Yeonjun, he hugged her excitedly.

“I missed you.” She exclaimed. He smiled and hugged back.

“I missed you too.” He replied and he kissed her lips. She kissed back. She likes kisses, kisses are sweet. She thinks they are the most affectionate thing.

He tried to take off her shirt, and she stopped him. He broke the kiss, and stared at her. “You said you will be ready after the exam.”

“I am not,” She replied, he rolled his eyes.

“You never are, how about we try something else, other than making out?” He said. But she just kissed his lips, she doesn't want to do anything with him yet.

Namjoon entered the house and saw Heesung. He asked them where Y/n is, Heesung did his best to distract Namjoon.

“She is sleeping.” Heesung replied. Namjoon looked at the time.

“It's 5 pm,” He replied.

“She has messed up sleep schedule, let's not worry about her, “ Heesung said.

“When you and your sister talk like this, I know you both are doing something wrong.” Namjoon replied and then he went upstairs.

Heesung stood in front of Namjoon, “You can't go upstairs,”

Namjoon raised his eyebrows, “Why?”

“Just you can't!” He exclaimed.

“Step aside or I will let your father know about that you skipped the after school classes to go to a dance class.” Namjoon said, making Heesung shocked.

“How do you know?” He asked and Namjoon smirked.

“I know everything,” Namjoon replied and Heesung stepped back. And then Namjoon went to her room, he opened the door.

When suddenly the door swung open. Surprise and shock painted Y/n's face as Namjoon entered the room.

She pushed Yeonjun away, “What are you doing here?” She asked.

Namjoon gave her a stare, he should have asked this question to Yeonjun. Namjoon looked at Yeonjun.

“You, leave. Right now.” Namjoon said. Yeonjun looked at Y/n who nodded her head. As Yeonjun reluctantly left, Namjoon turned his attention back to Y/n,Namjoon and Y/n were alone in the room.

“You are already grounded and you are sneaking a boy in your room.” He started taking her device.

“What are you doing?”  Y/n tried to protest.

“Just focus on your studies, I will take a quiz from you in a while,” He said.

"But exams are over, Namjoon," Y/n protested.

Ignoring her plea, Namjoon sternly reminded her about upcoming entrance exams. “Entrance exams, Y/n. You will have just one try, now start studying and after dinner you will solve the questions.”

With a disappointed sigh, she resigned herself to hitting the books. Namjoon left and Y/n was alone in her room, she put her head on the books. Heesung leaned against the door.

“He is annoying isn't he?” Heesung asked. And Y/n looked up.

“Really annoying,” She replied. “Gosh, I wanted to do something fun,” she exclaimed.

Making Heesung smirked, “Let's do something fun then, I will give you 25$ if you sit on his lap.”

Y/n stood up, “Make it 50$, I will make it hard for me.”