-4-

Namjoon carefully lifted the heavily intoxicated Y/n from his car, her limbs dangling with a lack of coordination.

As he carried her to his house, her head rested against his shoulder. Once inside, he guided her to a guest room, its dim light revealing a soft, neatly made bed.

Gently placing Y/n on the bed, Namjoon watched her, He mumbled, “You are such trouble.”

She stirred, her eyes fluttering open. Confusion marked her face. He stared at her and she stared back. “Can you sing me a lullaby?”

“Huh?” He asked.

“Lullaby daddy, please sing it for me.” She mumbled. He sat on the bed, she was really drunk so he decided to sing it for her. She put her head on his lap and closed her eyes.

He caressed her hair while singing softly.

“Daddy?” Her calling him daddy is making me feel some kind of way, he didn't know that he had a daddy kink.

“Yes?” He asked.

“You can't sing.” She mumbled. He was doing his best.

“Y/n, just close your eyes and sleep.” He replied. She got in her lap and wrapped her legs around him in koala style before putting her head on his shoulder.

He likes his position, she fits perfectly in his arm. He caressed her back, drawing circles in her back. It felt comforting, and nice.

Then he felt like she was sucking his neck. “Y/N?”

She started kissing his neck, leaving wet kissing from his collar bone to jaws. He moaned softly, she bit his neck. “Y/n,”

“Stop,” he mumbled.

But she didn't listen. He tried to hold her arms. Then she pushed him to the bed, making him lay on the bed.

“I am feeling the need,” She exclaimed.

“Feeling the need of what?” He asked.

“Ride your d!ck, you said I can ride your d!ck when I feel like riding someone?” She exclaimed and started unzipping her dress.

He covered his eyes, “Y/n, stop, you are drunk.” He said. She holds his hands, pinning them to the side.

“You are mine,” She exclaimed, her saying that made his stomach do a flip. He does like a girl who has the confidence to claim him. “You are so handsome,”

She caressed his cheek, “I love your dragon eyes, the serious yet soft look your eyes have. I am terrified yet so in love with your eyes.”

She said, making Namjoon laugh. “Y/n, Are you flirting with me?”

“Fck and your dimples, why? Why do they have to be this pretty? I am so jealous. I want you to give our future kids these dimples.” She exclaimed.

“You want kids with me?” He asked. She shook her head, while lifting his shirt up.

“Give me your kids temporarily for tonight,” She exclaimed. “Your lips are so pretty, especially this fcking mole under your lips.”

She kissed the mole under his lips, brushing her lips to his lower lips. “Y/n,”

“I want you,” She mumbled while taking off his shirt.

“You don't, you are drunk.” He replied.

“Then take advantage of me.” She tried to unbutton his pants.

“Y/n, no.” He tried to stop her but she continued. As she did so, he pushed her causing her to hit her head on the bed.