chapter 1

it was a beautiful day and Marie was outside in the backyard of her grandparents house while playing her ocarina it was a gift from her Mom, and she played it remembering the song she loved the most then heard her grandpa coming.
Marie: is something wrong Grandpa?
Austin: no honey but have you tried making friends at all lately?
Marie: no Grandpa everyone just makes fun of me and calls me a freak and a mistake, everyone at school just says i'm the reason Mom and Dad are dead. they won't stop tagging my locker with mean things i just don't want to go to school anymore.
Austin: sweetie i know it's hard but your graduating early and i couldn't be more proud of you, i'm sure your parents would be too.
Marie: thanks Grandpa but i gotta get ready it's in a couple hours.

*after the party*

Marie was walking around and saw that her old classmates were there.
Evelynn: well look who it is.
Marie: leave me alone Evelyn i thought you hated me?
Evelynn: we were best friends when were kids i wanted to apologize also i wanted to tell you that, there is a cave where you can find a lake and it will grant your wishes. trust me i went there and my wish was granted my parents got back together and they stopped fighting so trust me if something goes wrong head there follow this map. Evelynn gave Marie a map and she hugged her old friend then went back inside. it was another day and Marie got accepted into a college as she was packing up her things and moved them over, to a truck then heard yelling inside and saw her grandparents were both  on the ground. Marie walked over and kneeled down with tears in her eyes Marie was wearing a black dress with tears in her eyes.

*days later*

everyone was making fun of Marie again and she just went back to her house and packed up her bag then left at night and followed, the map Marie had her guitar with her and found the cave Evelynn told her about. Marie walked into the cave and put her bag down so she could take the weight off of her shoulder.
Marie: ugh that really hurt my shoulder note to self never pack so much stuff but yet worth it bringing my family picture, i wonder if my Uncle will remember me probably not. (looks at lake) i hope Evelynn wasn't lieing about this. Marie put her hands on the edge of the lake and looked at the crystal blue water then took a deep breath and got ready to make her wish.
Marie: i hope i pray that you can hear me if there is someone out there i wish i could go somewhere where i could have friends who understand me, i don't care if their not human i just wish for friends who would like the real me. a tear fell from Marie's eye and landed in the lake as it glowed then Marie unrolled her sleeping bag and went to sleep but didn't know that her wish would be granted, a light lit up the whole cave and Marie's wish was granted.

*next day*

it was now morning and Marie woke up as she yawned and looked to see she was still in the cave and grabbed her bag then pulled out some food, that she packed Marie began to eat then brought out her orcarina as she bgean playing it. Marie was playing a song she knew by heart.

once Marie was done playing she heard voices and hid behind a big rock she saw few faces that she never thought, she'd see before a hedgehog and echidna Marie was a little scared at first. then waited for them to leave and she gathered up her things once Marie gathered her things she walked out of the cave and saw that she wasn't in her world any more, Marie began to walk around and saw others just like the two she had seen. then got grabbed by a robot hand and screamed from it the others heard it.
Sonic: let that girl go Eggman!
Marie: ah help me!
Eggman: if you want to help the girl then bring me the chaos emeralds and maybe just maybe i will spare her.
Amy: Sonic we gotta help that girl she was a human we can't let Eggman hurt her.
Sonic: and we won't but if only we know what her name was maybe once we find her.

*at Eggman's base*

the robots were dragging Marie to a prison and threw her in as she got up and looked around to see what was going on, and felt a jolt in her neck which made Marie go unconscious she was like that for hours. until Sonic and the others showed up.
Sonic: we need to find that girl before Eggman can do something to her.
Shadow: Silver and i will go find her you distract Eggman Rouge come with us we will need your help, even you Blaze.
Blaze/Rouge: right. they all went their own ways and they found Marie she was unconscious still then Rouge managed to hack into the prisons computer, and shut it down then Silver walked over as he looked at Marie and gently picked her up bridal style then Silver walked over to everyone. Shadow looked at Marie and thought she almost looked like Maria they all ran for it and brought Marie somewhere safe to rest they were at Sonic's house and Silver gently laid Marie down.

*at Sonic's house*

Silver: she should wake up soon.
Blaze: then we can find out her name once she wakes up.
Rouge: poor thing could be starving when she wakes up Amy what you and i went to get the poor girl some food, i'm sure she'd appreciate it.
Amy: right let's go. the girls both left and everyone left the room so Marie could sleep a few hours had passed and Marie woke up seeing she was in a different place and heard the door open.
Sonic: hey your awake how do you feel?
Marie: okay i guess but where am i last thing i remember was being captured by some crazy scientist, then lights out i don't remember anything else after that. and who are you?
Sonic: my names Sonic Sonic the hedgehog and you are?
Marie: Marie my names Marie and where am i?
Sonic: Green Hills my home and we're in my house so come on i'm sure my friends have a few questions to ask you. Marie got up and followed Sonic then was surprised to see everyone else.
Rouge: your awake i hope your hungry we picked up some food.
Marie: um thank you but i should go find my things don't want them getting stolen there's something in my backpack that's very important too me in it.
Knuckles: you mean these? Marie walked over and thanked Knuckles for finding her stuff then set them down.
Marie: thank you but allow me to introduce myself my names Marie and you guys are.

Sonic: my friends they go bye Rouge, Amy, Blaze, Cream and Cheese, Silver, Tails, Knuckles, then we Omega he's a robot and finally we have Shadow.
Marie: nice too meet you guys but are there others i should know about?
Knuckles: our friends the Chaotix Detective agency they're a bunch of goof balls, then there's Scourge and his girlfriend Fiona, along with our friend Big and his frog he calls him Froggy.
Rouge: now where did you come from honey? Marie froze and remembered the cave she was in.
Marie: (sigh) i ran away from home i had recently just lost my grandparents it was after i had graduated and got accpeted into college, but i never went i was too upset then my old friend Eveylnn told me about a cave. it has a lake that grants wishes i never thought my wish would happen i didn't expect to end up here i'm sorry if i caused you all so much trouble i should leave. just as Marie was about to leave she felt someone grab her hand and saw it was Shadow.
Marie: please let go of my wrist.
Shadow: you will not go out there you could get hurt. Marie pulled her wrist away and looked at Shadow.
Marie: i learned a lot from my Dad and he taught me everything i know so just leave me alone. Marie ran off and found another cave to hide in then felt it starting to rain she ran inside the cave and found some fire wood to help make a fire.

*tiny time skip*

Marie: (sniffles) why would they be so worried about no one was ever worried about me back home, no one ever did except for my family (sniffles) i don't know if they know i'm missing. i hope Sonic and the others don't find me a a achoo ugh great i think i'm catching a cold stupid rain i'm freezing. Marie huddled up somewhat close to the flame and tried to stay warm but didn't realize that she fell asleep. then someone found Marie it was Shadow he walked over and saw the tears streaks on Marie's face.
Shadow: stay strong Marie i promise to keep you safe just hold on. Shadow gently picked up Marie bridal style and she was still sleeping then he heard a groan come from Marie only to see she was still asleep, Shadow went back to the house since it was big enough for everyone they had all decided to live in one house to stay together as a team. Shadow walked in with Marie in his arms.
Tails: she's burning up Marie could have a cold.
Rouge: good thing we decided she should have her own room.