chapter 12

it had been weeks and screams could be heard all around the cave and Marie was screaming her lungs out as Shadow was mating with her, Marie's arms were pinned to the ground and she couldn't do anything but take it. tears were falling from Marie's eyes then looked up at her were lover.
Marie: AH AH AH Shadow please stop it hurts! ah ah ah ah! Shadow kept thrusting in Marie as she was in so much pain due to the claw marks that covered her body. Shadow had stopped and Marie was shaking due to how much pain she was in Shadow left and went to find food for Marie then after Shadow left voices could be heard and a light shined in the cave and Marie covered herself.
Fiona: Marie it's us are you alright?
Marie: no Shadow mated with me so many times i feel sick to my stomach, i just wanna go home. Fiona covered Marie with a blanket then Scourge picked her up bridal style as she held onto him, Scourge carried Marie out of the cave as she was shaking due to how much pain she was in.

*at the hospital*

Marie was out cold she wasn't feeling too good the doctors were doing everything for her as she was breathing through an oxygen mask, everyone was really worried about her.
Bunnie: i can't believe Shadow did this to her.
Antoine: please be calm my love he didn't have any control over his actions we can only hope Marie will be alright, now come the doctor has something to tell us hopefully it won't be bad. they both walked out of the room and the doctor got ready to tell them the news.
Doctor: well it's Marie's vitals are stable and she's healthy but this might come as a shock to you all.
Fiona: which is?
Doctor: she's pregnant.
Scourge: ooh i am going to give Shadow a piece of my mind he got my baby sister pregnant!
Fiona: (grabs Scourge's arm) hold on babe we need to stay here in case Shadow comes back he might try and take Marie again she's in a coma because of him let Rouge and Omega find him and i'm sure Eclipse can find him as well.
Scourge: alright but i just don't know how Marie is going to react when she wakes up.
Bunnie: we're going to find Shadow and when we do i am going to give him a piece of my mind.
Scourge: damn Ant your a lucky man.
Antione: i know and i love my wife. they left and went to find Shadow while Scourge and Fiona stayed behind to keep an eye on Marie in case she woke up.

after hours Marie woke up and looked to the side too see Scourge and Fiona she smiled at them, but saw that Fiona was asleep only Scourge was awake and she groaned feeling the pain it caught Scourge's attention.
Scourge: Marie your awake how do you feel?
Marie: sore but i'm happy to see you again big brother your gang told me you asked them to look for me.
Scourge: yeah i did their greatest i'm guessing you don't know their names yet.
Marie: not a single one. Fiona woke up and saw that Marie was awake.
Fiona: your awake you were out for almost two days.
Marie: oh god Shadow must've really rammed me is there a anything else i should know about? Scourge and Fiona looked at each other and knew this would be hard to explain.
Fiona: just one and it may shock you but your pregnant. Marie's eyes widned and she almost got up from her bed but Scourge stopped her.
Marie: i'm pregnant oh no this isn't good it could be a werehog baby.
Scourge: it won't i promise the kid could be perfectly normal so calm yourself okay?
Marie: yeah okay i'm just scared this has never happened to me before. i don't know if Shadow wants to keep the baby.
Scourge: your not getting hurt anymore i want to see you happy your my sister, love you Marie and i want you to keep smiling. Marie teared up and hugged Scourge as he hugged her back then heard howling outside.
Fiona: i guess the others found Shadow whew sounds like he's putting up a fight.
Marie: that's one of the reasons why i love him.

*mini time skip*

Marie was sitting on the couch wondering how she was going to tell Shadow about the baby, then she heard the door open and got scared for a minute hoping he wouldn't hurt her.
Tails: i was afraid of this Marie is tramutized.
Marie: no i am not Tails it's just i'm not feeling good still.
Shadow: Marie i'm sorry i don't know what got into me i couldn't but of how beautiful you looked in the moonlight, and i'm sorry if i hurt you but if your not feeling good still i can take you to the doctors.
Marie: Shadow there's something i need to tell you.
Shadow: what is it?
Marie: i'm pregnant. the guys all fell the ground and Scourge looked at them.
Scourge: what just happened?
Shadow: your pregnant but how i never thoguht that we oh right, from when i was a werehog i'm sorry Marie but if you want to have the baby i will be by your side no matter what i promise. Marie smiled and kissed Shadow as he kissed her back.
Marie: you are the best my love.
Sonic: well uh how long have you've two been together?
Shadow: it's been a year since Marie arrived and been my girlfriend but now we're going to be parents. everyone went to do their own thing and Marie was just sitting on the couch while trying to think about what to do for the baby, then remembered everything her mother told her. Marie felt a hand on her shoulder only to see it was Bunnie.
Bunnie: you doing alright?
Marie: not really i just don't know what to do for the baby i'm afraid of loosing it.

Bunnie: don't worry it's going to be alright if i know Shadow he'll do whatever it takes to keep you and your baby safe. now come on it's supper time. Marie followed Bunnie and sat down as everyone was eating Marie ate most of her food then left, the table as she went upstairs and looked at her old room all of her stuff had been moved to the room in her lab. Marie was thinking of turning her old room into the nursery for the baby as she was walking around she thought of what to do for the room, then felt arms around her waist then Marie looked to see who it was.
Shadow: i was wondering where you were going.
Marie: just thought of coming to my old room since we moved all my stuff to my lab i was thinking of turning my old room into the nursery, but it should be special for our little one.
Shadow: i know but i want to keep you both safe.
Marie: i won't argue with you on that Shadow. but we can only wait and see to find out what, our baby is in the future i can hope we're not having twins.
Shadow: agreed but i only want you safe.