chapter 8

Marie was running home and saw everyone was at the house as she walked inside, then walked up to her room but heard Shadow yell for her.
Shadow: Marie i was wondering if you were alright.
Marie: i'm fine but i may have ran into Eclipse he almost captured me, but i managed to escape.
Shadow: nice work but i'm taking you out tonight.
Marie: alright i should go get ready see you later tonight. Marie went up to her room and got out the new dress from Rouge as she put it on and twirled a bit, the Marie finished getting ready since it was already becoming night. Marie was on her way down and wearing wedge heel shoes and her choker.
Shadow: wow Marie.
Scourge: wow is right looking good sis nice dress.

Marie: thanks Scourge but where are you going to take me Shadow?Shadow: just to a great resturaunt in town

Shadow: just to a great resturaunt in town. Rouge came out with a camera which made Marie confused.
Scourge: what's with the camera?
Rouge: i wanted to get a picture of this. Shadow teleported him and Marie out of the house before Rouge could take the picture they were gone.
Scourge: and their gone.
Rouge: how rude.

*with Shadow and Marie*

they both were enjoying their date as they were walking by the lake.
Marie: tonight was the best thank you Shadow.
Shadow: of course anything for you. Marie and Shadow stopped as they looked at each other and Shadow held Marie close to him as she put her hands on Shadow's chest, they both leaned in and kissed each other Marie's hands moved around Shadow's neck while his hands moved around Marie's waist. they pulled away and smiled at each other then went to walk away as they made it home.

*weeks later*

Marie was training with Fiona and won the match.
Scourge: nice moves how did you do that?
Marie: my Dad he was once a soldier and he taught me a thing or two before he died, but i also took some classes so i learned a lot over the years.
Fiona: even learned a few moves from me, Bunnie and Rouge. Marie high fived with Fiona and went to go see Shadow at his work.

*at G.U.N*

Shadow was in his office and heard a knock on the door and told whoever it was to come in, the door opened and Marie walked inside as Shadow was shocked to see her there.
Shadow: Marie what're you doing here?
Marie: i brought you some lunch thought you might be hungry while working. Shadow stood up and walked over to Marie as he kissed her cheek then took the bag from her.
Shadow: thank you Marie i almost forgot about eating i was so busy with my work.
Marie: your welcome but Shadow you could use a break you know i love you, but i have been getting a bad feeling that someone has been watching me. i have a feeling it's Eclipse like he's planning something.
Shadow: he won't ever get you your my girlfriend i won't let him take you away from me, (kisses Marie's forehead) head home and stay safe remember what i taught you.
Marie: right i'm just scared right now i never dealt with a darkling before. (feels something in hand) what the a Chaos Emerald?
Shadow: just say Chaos Control and you'll be home focus on where you want to go, then say it you'll be alright. Marie nodded and left G.U.N but got scared by Rouge.
Marie: Rouge you scared me.
Rouge: sorry Marie but you alright you've been very jumpy?
Marie: yeah it's just Eclipse i'm scared he's going to hurt me.
Rouge: just head home Marie and be careful.

once Marie left G.U.N she was riding her motorcycle then heard something and it hit her as she hit the ground while hurting.
Marie: ow that hurt what hit me?
Eclipse: that would be me.
Marie: leave me alone Eclipse what do you want with me your just like Eggman capturing me, i have had enough! Marie fought Eclipse and she got the upper hand as she kicked him back then dodged the attack Eclipse sent at her.
Eclipse: now i can see why Shadow likes you so much. Marie punched him and growled as she didn't want to hear anymore but Marie felt something on her leg to see it was the Dark Arms as they held onto her leg, then got blasted by Eclipse and she hit the ground. Eclipse walked over and picked up Marie as he put her over his shoulder Marie's necklace fell off Eclipse left with Marie.

*tiny time skip*

the Dark Team was searching for Eclipse then Rouge found Marie's necklace on the ground.
Rouge: Shadow i found something.
Shadow: what is it?
Rouge: Marie's necklace you don't think Eclipse took her do you?
Shadow: if he did then it's time i faced him head on.
Omega: Marie made something for you Shadow she told me to give it to you when the time came. Omega gave Shadow the weapon and saw that Marie had made a gun for him, then Shadow took it seeing something on the handle.
Shadow: i am getting her back. head to G.U.N and tell Commander Towers to send in back up just in case.
Rouge: right. Shadow went to find Marie but heard screams and knew it was Marie Shadow ran even faster then found the ship of where Eclipse was hiding out in, he went inside and didn't see Marie in there.
Shadow: show yourself Eclipse! Eclpise came out and smirked at Shadow.
Eclipse: hello brother.
Shadow: where is Marie?
Eclipse: oh she's fine but got injured something stabbed her in the torso and well she's going to have to recover alot. also the scream was me pulled out the very thing that stabbed her, which some how happened to be flying metal. Eclipse showed Shadow where Marie was and he walked over to her to see that was in a tank while recovering.

Shadow: why are you doing this? i swear if you hurt her i am going to end you!
Eclipse: she put up a fight i admit that but your woman is fine i am mostly here for you Shadow, my orders are absolete join the black aliens and you can keep your past from happening again. Shadow thought of Maria and knew he wanted to keep Marie safe but shot at Eclipse.
Shadow: i will never join you Mephiles tried to get me too join him but you won't either i have something to protect and i won't loose her, like i did Maria now release her Eclipse i'm taking Marie home.
Eclipse: you can try but you won't win easily. they went outside to fight and Shadow had the upper hand cause he was fighting for Marie, and Shadow knocked Eclipse back which caused him to be unconscious a team from G.U.N had arrived and they grabbed Eclipse while Shadow was trying to get Marie out of the tank that was sideways.
CT: it seems it's locked we'll be taking this with us and i promise we'll get Marie out, i know how much she means to you Shadow.
Shadow: thank you Commander.

*at G.U.N*

Eclipse: i was only trying to keep the girl from dying Shadow.
Shadow: then let her out of the cylinder i need to take her too a doctor. if you do that then who knows but what's the real reason your here?
Eclipse: (sigh) fine you deserve the truth i decided to leave the Black Arms i couldn't take it anymore especially when it came to my own brother, we're almost the same Shadow so i told Marie the truth and she forgave me for attacking her. i was trying to save your woman from dying Marie saw something in me and she didn't want to leave you alone. Shadow's fist hit the table and he tried not too yell. Eclipse gave Shadow the access code so he could get Marie out of the cylinder so she would be alright, once Shadow entered the code he got the mask off of Marie and she coughed as she was gasping for air. then Shadow helped Marie sit up as she was still coughing.
Shadow: Marie Marie it's alright i'm here it's alright your going to be alright. Marie was still coughing as she was holding onto Shadow while crying he held her close to him.
Marie: S Shadow Eclipse he did help me but he was telling me that something bad is going to happen Black Doom is coming, i'm afraid he'll take you away from me. i will fight Black Doom if i have to keep you from leaving me.
Shadow: so Eclipse was telling the truth but you are not going to fight Marie you need to recover your, still injured i will not loose you Marie not like how i lost Maria. Marie saw Eclipse and she looked at him with a grateful look but felt something off with herself and Marie felt something snap inside her.
Rouge: whoa Marie you alright?
Marie: no i don't feel so good i haven't felt like this since what Eggman did too me.

Eclipse: i told the Commander everything and i want to help fight against Black Doom to help my debt with Marie.
Shadow: you can get her somewhere safe Marie isn't looking too good.
Rouge: your right she's looking a bit pale not like when we faced Dark Gaia your, lucky what happened to Sonic didn't happen to you Shadow.
Marie: you mean becoming a werehog oh god i hope that doesn't happen too me.
Rouge: the Freedom Fighters have a safe house follow Knuckles he knows where it is, he'll guide you.
Eclipse: right come on Marie i will make sure your somewhere safe i promise.