chapter 3

Marie: oh shut up Scourge i could never sing in front of people just leave me alone please, i just need some space please both of you go. Scourge and Fiona both left Marie's room then Marie grabbed her guitar and journal.
Marie: at least Mom wrote down the songs we did together thanks Mom. Marie began to play and got some other music going with the song.

La la la la

When I'm stuck on the ground
There's no up only downs
Every steps sends me falling
Not sure how to begin
How to rise like the wind
So that soon, I'll be soaring

I just breathe
And let myself believe

'Cause hope has wings
To carry you
Anything
Is possible
Just might be
A miracle
Waiting to come true
So I lift my eyes
And see the sky
Feel my heart
Begin to fly
I will be carried by my dreams
'Cause hope has wings!

(Hope has wings
Hope has wings)

I could fly through the clouds
Far away from the doubt
That would be so amazing
Feel the sun on my face
Such a beautiful place
yeah, I know that it's waiting
Skating safe,
With courage and with faith

'Cause hope has wings
To carry you
Anything
Is possible
Just might be
A miracle
Waiting to come true
So I lift my eyes
And see the sky
Feel my heart
Begin to fly
I will be carried by my dreams
'Cause hope has wings

Like a flame, like a spark
I make the change
There's a star, in the dark
Calling out my name
Finally I can see
Now I'm on my way

'Cause hope has wings
(Hope has wings)
To carry you
Anything
(Anything)
Is possible
Just might be
A miracle
Waiting to come true
(Come true)
So I lift my eyes
(Lift my eyes)
And see the sky
Feel my heart
(Yeah)
Begin to fly
(Yeah)
I will be carried by my dreams
(By my dreams)

Ba la la la la

Hope has a new home - it lives in me
Anywhere I go - It sets me free
Hope shines the light - It's everywhere
(When to fly)
Hope knows just how to take me there

Hope has a new home - it lives in me
(Carry me high)
Anywhere I go - It sets me free
(La la la laaaaaaaaa)
Hope shines the light - It's everywhere
Hope knows just how to take me there

La la la la
La la la la
La la la, la la la
La la la la
(Hope has wings
Hope has wings)
La la la la
La la la, la la la

once the song was over Marie saw the camera and noticed it was still on Marie turned it off and set it outside, her door Marie got ready for bed and climbed into bed after she fell asleep but had a bit of a nightmare. Marie was tossing and turning having a nightmare then Marie jolted up gasping trying to steady her breathing and saw that she was in her room still then laid back down, then looked at her alarm clock to see it was only after midnight.
Marie: (sigh) i can't sleep not after that nigthmare i could use some water. Marie got out of bed and went downstairs Marie's pajamas consited of a dark purple sweater that hung off of one of her right shoulder, and black leggings Marie also had her hair back in a low ponytail. once Marie made it to the ktichen she heard something outside and saw it was Shadow she wondered what he was doing up Marie made some tea instead and knew it would help calm her nerves, then heard the back door open to see Shadow come inside.
Shadow: what're you doing up?
Marie: i couldn't sleep i had a nightmare it woke me up and couldn't go back to sleep so i thought some tea would help me sleep. you want any?
Shadow: no thanks but you should head back to bed.
Marie: alright I'll try and see you in the morning Shadow hopefully nothing happens tomorrow morning.

*next day*

everyone was awake and doing they're own thing then Marie came down while wearing her pajamas still and yawned while walking over to the table.
Rouge: you look so tired.
Marie: nightmares kept me up last night (yawns) i'm still so tired.
Fiona: i know what will wake you up (sets down mug) here some coffee should you've become a good friend to me.
Marie: (smiles) thanks Fiona. i better go get changed. Marie went up to her room took a shower and got dressed then walked downstairs to join everyone else, Marie laid down on the couch while working on a sketch and got spooked by a loud noise.
Marie: what was that?
Tails: sorry Marie i was working on a project.
Marie: it's alright Tails but be careful next time you and the guys could get hurt. listen I've been getting a bad feeling that something is going to happen but who knows. Marie went for a walk and saw Shadow talking with Rouge and Omega she went on a walk and wondered what it be like to have someone too love.

Marie: me in love with someone that would be impossible i'm the only human that ever hangs out with Sonic and the others, but i don't know what to do anymore. a bright light shined and it blinded Marie then she fell to the ground then woke up while groaning Marie heard voices and saw it was more of Sonic's friends, Sally, Bunnie and her husband Antoine they helped Marie up and she held her head.
Bunnie: you alright there sugar?
Marie: yeah i'm fine Bunnie but what happened i swore i heard younger voices, i must've hit my head really hard.
Sally: what if you didn't?
Marie: then who knows but i'm going to my quiet place it's the tree in front of a lake it's where i like to play my orcarina. Marie left and went to get her orcarina.

*at the lake*

Marie began playing her orcarina then heard little voices and went to see it what was going on behind the bush, then saw three little hedgehogs as they got scared but Marie knew what could calm them down. she played her orcarina as the little ones heard the music and walked over.
L. Shadow: that was pretty music.
Marie: thank you my names Marie and you are little one?
L. Shadow: my names Shadow and these are my brothers Sonic and Silver.
Marie: listen boys i will take care of you (holds hand) here grab my hand i will take you too my workshop we can hide there, just until i can find a way to get you home i promise and hopefully bring my friends back. Shadow grabbed Marie's hand and she guided them to the workshop where they can be safe.

*at the workshop*

Marie: alright kiddos you'll be safe here my friends know i tend to come here and work on a few of my own projects.
L. Sonic: like what?
Marie: oh well most likely things to help my friends i learned from my Grandpa he was a great inventor and well i get somethings from my Mothers side.
L. Shadow: what is it that you get from her?
Marie: (smiles) her magic my Mom and Grandma were both wiccans so i'm one sixteenth on my mothers side, i just make herbal remities to help them if their hurt or sick i use the herbs i grow in my garden. but one friend i worry about the most he's strong, powerful and really handsome (blushes and chuckles) it's silly i know and yet i'm telling this too some little kids.
L. Sonic: maybe your friend likes you too.
Marie: (blush deepens) oh well i highly doubt that but right now let's get you three something too eat you must be straving, also hide i can't let my friends see you most likley Scourge he might start teasing. do you understand? the boys nodded then baby Silver reached for Marie as she smiled at him then gently took him while holding his little hand the other hand of his was playing with Marie's necklace.
Marie: ah Silver you can't play with my necklace it belonged to my Grandma it's very special too me. now what would you three like to eat? Marie made the boys some food and she set it on the table they came over and ate Marie also placed a basket of bread on the table for them.

*mini time skip*

Marie was working on a portal machine that could bring the guys home once Marie was done she asked the boys to over to her and they did.
L. Shadow: it looks what Trails was working on.
Marie: well maybe i can get to take you home one of you put your hand (points to scanner) this will show me your home where my friends are, but first i have to get out of my pajamas so stay put and i will be back i promise. Marie got changed into a long sleeve shirt that was Marie's style black pants and her hair was put up into a ponytail with a coupole of strands hanging down.
Marie: alright i have a message and hopefully someone can send a message back here so i can get you three home, and hopefully we can get you back safely. Shadow placed his hand on the scanner and Marie sent the message through hoping someone would find it then a message appeared and Marie saw it was a map she grabbed her cloak along with her satchel and grabbed what she needed.
Marie: alright boys let's go (holds out smaller cloaks) keep these on until we're at the castle.
L. Sonic: okay we will Marie. Marie smiled at them then they all walked through the portal.