chapter 10

Eggman had finished the machine and it was now night Marie was in her were form and Shadow was guiding her to the machine, then they all saw it the machine was being programed to reverse the process.
Eggman: alright just have Marie stand in the center and everything will be alright. Shadow guided Marie and she stood in the middle then Eggman began the process Marie howled in pain and she looked at everyone, once the process was done Marie fell to the ground Shadow ran over to Marie and held her close too him.
Shadow: Marie are you alright open your eyes. Marie groaned and she opened her eyes to see Shadow looking down on her.
Marie: S Shadow?
Shadow: your alright your back to normal come on let's get you home. Marie looked down and covered herself.
Marie: (face turns red) um Shadow i'm naked and i don't want ony of the guys to see me like this.
Shadow: Orbot Cubot is there anything to cover Marie with?
Orbot: we have this (holds up blanket) it should work until your home. Shadow took the blanket and the men all turned around so Marie could cover herself, then she told the guys they can all turn around.
Shadow: come on let's get you home. Shadow gently picked up Marie bridal style and she held onto him as he teleported out of Eggman's base.

*at the house*

Shadow: at least were in my room but i think it's best you stay in here with me Marie.
Marie: are you sure?
Shadow: yes i'm sure of it Marie love you more than anything the girls were busy and Rouge brought your things in here, i don't want too leave you alone ever again. Marie looked at Shadow with love in her eyes then she leaned onto his shoulder while Shadow held her close, Marie got dressed into her pajamas and laid down next to Shadow as they cuddled together in bed as they went to sleep.

*next day*

the sun rose and shined into Shadow's room as he woke up then yawned and looked at his chest to see Marie was still sleeping, he smiled at her and he kissed Marie on the forehead.
Marie: (yawns) morning Shadow.
Shadow: morning my love even all tired you look cute. Marie hid under the blanket as she giggled a bit as Shadow chuckled he climbed out of bed then saw Marie come out from under the covers, she got up then heard Fiona and Rouge yelling her name Marie walked downstairs and saw the girls with a box.
Rouge: we got you something.
Fiona: we also thought you would like to change up your look.
Marie: yeah i guess it's time i change it a bit. Marie opened the box and saw a whole new outfit inside Marie went upstairs to get changed and she looked at herself in the mirror, the outfit was black leather pants, a leather jacket, a choker with a silver ring that holds a red gem, wrist length fingerless leather gloves, a belt with a pentagram buckleand knee high heeled boots.
Marie: i look so different than from when i was a human but this is definetly me so i better go join the others. Marie left Shadow's room and walked downstairs then she moved to the kitchen to stop Sonic and Knuckles from fighting.
Marie: guys please stop.
Sonic: (looks at Marie's outfit) what're you wearing?
Marie: Rouge and Fiona were kind enough to get me this outfit so i'm grateful to them but you two need to knock it of, or so help you'll both be spending the entire day on the ceiling. (pulls out shades) look i am going outside i need some space. Marie put on the shades and walked outside then heard something and ducked in time to see it was Charmy.

Marie: really Charmy where did you even come flying from?
Charmy: Vector asked me to come and get you.
Marie: (rolls eyes) tell him to leave me alone if this is about the werehog thing it wasn't my fault, all the blame can go to Eggman just leave me alone. while walking Marie stopped at her quiet place then climbed the tree as she needed her space.
Marie: i know everyone is trying to keep me safe Mom but i'm not a kid anymore i'm sixteen I'll be turning seventeen soon, i just want to be left alone it's driving me crazy. i wish you were all here with me but i feel as if i was meant to be here for a reason. a breeze blew by and Marie's hair was flowing in the wind then she heard something and dodged a shot as she saw what was going on.
Marie: who the hell are you three?
Knack: the names Knack sweetheart. Marie raised a brow at Knack then swung down and landed on the ground as she glared at them.
Marie: if your after Sonic then give it up no one is going to hurt him he's pratically my big brother the same with Silver and Scourge, you harm them then it's game over for you three. Marie walked away but dodged a bomb and bullet as she sent a few blasts of magic then knocked them all out.
Eclipse: i see you handled that just fine by yourself.
Marie: more than you know Eclipse but i'm glad everyone helped me get stronger than i was before, so if they ever try to hurt my family i will personally show them a world full of nightmares. they both walked to the house and Marie was sitting on the roof as she was looking down on everyone as they were doing their own thing, Marie stood up about to go inside until she got scared by someone calling her name Marie fell off and landed in Shadow's arms.
Shadow: what were you doing on the roof?
Marie: enjoying some alone time Shadow i was aggravated from Vector he's being a chucklehead, again like always.

*tiny time skip*

Shadow and Marie were practicing then Marie had gotten the upper hand and pinned Shadow to the ground as he smirked at her.
Marie: what's with the smirk? Shadow leaned up and kissed Marie as she kissed him back then felt Shadow hold her close they both pulled apart and smiled at each other.
Shadow: what say if we went to our room and hung out there?
Marie: you just want a good excuse too kiss me more Shadow. but if there is a problem from G.U.N you have to deal with it since you are an agent there Shadow but your my man, and i love you like crazy. Shadow teleported to his and Marie's room as they cuddled and shared a kiss but Shadow's communicator went off he saw it was Commander Towers.
Shadow: Commander Towers is there a problem sir?
CT: yes it seems Eggman is up too something and he has a new alias you must stop him.
Shadow: yes sir. Marie its best you stay here your not ready to face the new alias Eggman has he goes by Eggman Nega i don't want to loose you. Marie kissed Shadow as he kissed her back then they pulled apart.
Marie: i will be here and Eclipse can help everyone if anything comes here.
Shadow: i'm glad your my girlfriend Rouge, Omega and i will be back soon i promise.
Marie: stay safe handsome. they kissed then Shadow went to leave with Rouge Marie watched them leave and she went back inside, Marie walked into the living room as she sat down on the couch. then felt Cheese on her head as she looked at him.

Sonic: Cheese on your head again?
Marie: yup why does he do this?
Sonic: don't know but Cream could be looking for him go find her Cheese. Cheese flew away and then both Scourge and Fiona came into the living room as they sat down on the couch.
Scourge: so i'm guessing Shadow and Rouge left for a mission?
Marie: yeah they did but whoever Eggman is working with won't be able to handle my love, well you went against him Scourge but be lucky your still around. Marie went outside and saw Sonic talking Amy and Knuckles but she went to her lab and began working on a side project she designed back in her old world, it was a gravity leveler that would be able to help everyone she put it on her belt after changing the buckle so the leveler would stay on.
Marie: alright let's see if this works. Marie activated the leveler and she was on the ceiling of her lab and cheered for the success.
Sonic: Marie i'm guessing you made a break through?
Marie: yeah i did look up. they all looked up to see Marie on the ceiling as they were shocked.
Knuckles: whoa how are you doing that?
Marie: i made a gravity leveler i placed it on my belt and tested to see it would work and it does (laughs) i am so happy it does, so this is the greatest thing i made i think Tails would be jealous.
Tails: not really but i'm glad your gadget works.
Marie: thanks Tails now i see why Rouge loves hanging out upside down (turns off leveler and lands on ground) whew at least i got the hang of the landing but i am working on something for your plane Tails. think of it as an upgrade to make more durable during fights.

*mini time skip*

days had passed and it was late everyone was asleep then the front door opened both Shadow and Rouge walked in as they went up to their rooms to head to bed.
Rouge: well see you in the morning Shadow.
Shadow: you as well Rouge. Shadow went to his and Marie's where he saw his girlfriend sleeping.