Challanges

"Hey guys me and Charles are going to do some challanges today. I hope it goes well. Okay the first one is making pasta and it's a special one because the challange is only for Charles." Lets hope this goes  well. He begins with cooking and concentrading. "Why did i let you do this?" I asked him. Charles is concentrated on his masterpiece aka pasta. "Because im an excellent chef." He said. I look at him. "Really? Because it looks like it's going to explode." I say. I can't wait anymore. I take a step closer and rescue the pasta. After that i look for herbs to improve te sauce.

Charles' pov:
There is not much space between us so i can smell her parfum. She smells like Vanilla suddenly i remember the cameras around us. "You ruin my pasta." I say. "Sure call it ruining if you want to." She said to me. Het hair falls forward and makes it impossible for her to see. I tuck it behind her ear. "Thanks." She murmurs. "I just don't want your hair in my food." I say.

The next challange is golf. While i'm a god at this sport today Y/n struggles hard with every hole. "Do you need someone to rescue you princess?" I ask. "I'm fine if you can play golf i can too." She replied. I see my PR manager trying to tell me that i should help instead of just making fun of her. I'm right behind her not an inch between us and grab her golf club to show her how to handle it. "I can do that myslef i don't need you." She said. "Stop being so stubborn i'm trying to help you. Now smile at the camera." I whisper into her ear before i help her to her first Hole-in-one.

The last challange is drawing. "I'm an artist. I can even make you look good." I say to her. She rolls with her eyes but she laughs. Y/n might know that i'm just messing with her because honestly i'm scared that my drawing won't do her beauty justice. At the end of the day it doesn't matter how gorgeous she is or how she makes me smile with her stubborn and bossy personality i must focus on my career. Now it's her turn to draw me. She seems so concentrated. "I'm not an artist but i could be." She said. I chuckle because of her words until i feel the camera on me. It feels weirder than all the challanges i did before. Everything with Y/n is just complicated and i don't need that right now. Before i know it she's done. She shows me her drawing. "It's art. You made me true art." I say. She looks with sparkles in her eyes. "You like it?" She asks. I look at her. "I knew i'm handsome but this makes me a god." I say. She rolls with her eyes. "Why did you draw him like that?" Asked the interviewer Y/n. "The only time i saw him smiling was on the podium. It was pretty remarkable." She answerd.

TWITTER:
Not_french posted
I think she did a pretty good job.

Charles pov:
I walk her home because my PR manager thinks that would look good. "You are terrible at golf." I say to break the silence. "And you are terrible at cooking." She says. We walk under the light of lanterns. "You never showed your drawing of me?" She asked. I notice that she is cold and give her my jacket. For a moment I thought she would decline but she actually wears my jacket. "Oh yeah? I totally forgot about it." I said. I'm lying. Ofcourse i remeber the drawing. It wasn't that good but somehow i didn't wanted it to share with others. So i keep it in my pocket. We arrive at her apartment "i guess it's time to say goodnight." She said. "Goodnight my stubborn princes." All of sudden Lando arrives. "Hey Charles." He said. He turns to Y/n completely ignoring me. "I just have to ask. I know we've been friends for a really long time but i wanna go out with you. I wanna be the one that brings you home and congratulates you after the race. Would you go out with me?" He asked Y/n.

Y/n pov:
I don't know how to answer Lando's question. We always were friends. And furthermore we are in different teams. Suddenly Charles decides to break the silence. "She will go out with you." He said. I don't understand anything. Charles looks at me with coldness in his eyes and then leaves.

TWITTER:
F1_gossip posted
Charles Leclerc and Y/n Ricciardo doing challanges. They look good together. Are they just good teammates? He walked her home and gave her his jacket.