Dresses

Daniel drove me home because he still doesn't want me to talk to Charles. What je didn't know was that Charles was waiting for me inside my apartment. He tried cooking for me and failed. But then he tried again and the lasagne actually tasted good. "You sure you wanna go to this event? You need to rest. We could stay home and watch a movie or play chess or i could write a song for you." Charles said while i'm changing in my bedroom. "I laid in bed for days. I'm fine Charles. But we will definitely do what you just said. I could stay in bed all day with you just cuddle and watch movies." I answerd. "Just cuddling. You believe in my self-control more than i do. But staying in bed all day sounds perfect my love." He said. I walk into the living room. "What do you think? Is that the right oufit for the event?" I asked. I had put on a long green dress with butterflies on it. "I'm stunned. You are gorgeous. I like the butterflies they make you look like a fairy." He said. I changed into the next dress. "I also have the dress in this colour. I always loved purple. Do i still look like a fairy?" I asked. "Now you are the fairy princess. But whether your wearing the dress or not you're always my princess." He said. I kiss him. He wraps his arms around my waist but i can escape him. "Not a chance Lord Perceval. I still have dresses to show you." I go back into the bedroom. "You look beautiful it doesn't matter what you wearing as long as i'm the one who takes the dress off." Charles said. I walk in giggling. "What about this one?" It is a long purple dress with no details a split on the side and long sleeves. "Breathtaking i can't decide. I think it's because your so beautiful that i can't even see if something looks bad on you." Charles said. "Such a gentleman today. I would kiss you but i have to change and your are just a distraction." I say while walking in the bedroom. "I think this one is to innocent. It makes me look like an ....." i said. The dress is long and white it make me feel like i'm a bride. "Anglic princess. But we both know your more than that. You are a stubborn mess. You're not earth you're fire. My fire fairy. Charles said. "You are so romantic today. Does that mean you missed me?" I go back to change. "Ofcourse i missed you. Every day i waited for your brother to leave the hospital so i could visit you. And i'm still not able to call you mine." He said.
As i walk inside the room he looks at me with his cute little dimples greeting me. I got a long midnight blue dress on with glitters on it. "You know it's complicated. You can call me yours as long as we are alone and not in public." I said. I turn around. "How does it look." I asked. "As if you are a starry night. It's not as playful as the dresses with butterflies it's more serious but in a good way." He said. He stand up and takes my hand in his. "And just do you know. I want the while world to know that your mine and i'm yours because i-." I cut him off. "You what?" I said. "Nothing. The important things happen at the right time my love." He said. "You are so philosophical today." I said. I kiss him and go back in my bedroom to change. "What about this one? O know it's short but-." He cuts me off. "No but. Wear what you want i can fight. And i will fight for you no matter with who." He said. He kissed me. The kiss is passionate and promising at the same time.