Boat day

I've spend the last days with my trainning. It was hard but i hope to be on the podium next weekend. It is Thursday and Charles asked me to spend the day with him because apparently i can't just train. He might be right but i don't know. What i know is that Daniel has absolutely no idea what's going on and a part from me doesn't like to keep something from him. But i know he would be mad because Charles pushed me off the track and Daniel thinks we can't trust him. I really hope that he's wrong. I open the door to see Charles with white roses. "I love this outfit but you have to change. Sorry bébé." He said. "What do you have in mind Lord Perceval?" I ask him. He chuckels and i see his dimples. "Trust me you will love it." He takes my hand and leads me to some where. Our destination is his boat. "I have a swimsuit for you i hope you like it." He said to me. He kisses my cheek and leaves me in the room to change. I opened what he gived me. And i see a black top with a black skirt. As i leave the room he looks at me with a grin. "You know you don't have to buy me stuff." I say to him. He takes my hand in his. "I know. But i want to. It's not about the money it's about my feelings for you mon amour and what you deserve. You are not the women at my side i'm the man on your side." He said to me. I kiss him. "I guess i can live with that." I said to him. He chuckels. "I want you to meet someone. A very importantly women in my life. He said. Fuck does he want to introduce me to his mother. We just started dating. My heart pounds hard against my chest. "This is baby Chiara." He said with the baby in his arms. "She's absolutely adorable." I say to him. I take her hand in mine so that we shake hands and she started laughing. He kisses her cheek while i make faces to make her laugh again. "She likes you." Charles said. He kisses me on the cheek while he carries Chiara. He would be a great father. But we want to win both so badly that i think neither one of us will start a family. I wanted kids until my brother got into Formula 1 and told me i could make it too. Now i have other priorities and goals.

TWITTER:
Daniels_better_half posted
They are so cute <33

Boat:
After he gives the baby back to her parents. Who i've met when i entered the boat he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me towards him to kiss a trail from my cheek to my collarbone. "Charles we can't do this here. There are already to many rumors." I said to him. "I know. No matter what we call it. There is something between us. Whether it's messy or complicated it's there and i don't want to lose it. I wanna explore it. You and me this is a new world and we will explore it." He said to me. "And what if it's a world full of danger?" I ask him. "Then we will conquer it together. You and me. Us. One team." He answerd.

TWITTER:
F1_gossip posted
Charles Leclerc has a girlfriend? Who is she?