The date

Later on the evening i was getting ready for the date. I hear a knock and open the door. "Wow." Charles said the second i opened the door. "You like my outfit?" I ask him. "I just realise what i'm greatful for." He said. He puts his hands on my waist and pulls me to him. "I'm grateful that we exist at the same time. That i met you. That i have eyes to admire your beauty and that you are to stubborn to let me push you away." He said while brushing his thumbs ove my cheek. "I really wanted to concentrate. I thought you were a distraction but i was wrong. You are my priority." He said. I can't stop smiling. "We should go. We can't stand in the doorway and admire eachother the whole night." I say with a giggle. "I could admire you not only for a night but for my whole life." He said. He interlocks our fingers and kisses the back of my hand. Charles leads me to his car and opens the door for me. "Jesus i love this ass." He says as i get into his car. "Can't you be romantic for five minutes?" I say. We arrive at a chic restaurant. "I already love this place." I said.

TWITTER:
daniels_better_half posted
Best night ever.

Restaurant:
After we ordered our food i lay my chin on my hand. "Who would have thought that the Lord Perceval would go on a date with his rival and be such a gentleman?" I said with a smile. "Ofcourse i'm a gentleman for you that's what you deserve." He said. "I'm currently fourth. There's no race next week so i have more time to train and i will. Maybe i can knock you off your throne." I say as i take a sip of my wine that Charles already ordered before we arrived here. I catch him staring at me. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask. "Just admiring your beauty." He answerd. "You have already done that remember?" I say to him. "Oh yeah i know." He said not taking his eyes off me. "Then stop." I say a little shy. "Don't know how to do that." He said with a grin on his face. I roll my eyes. Suddenly he takes the seat next to me so our legs touch. "What are you doing?" I ask. He interlocks our fingers. "We are in public everybody knows you in Monaco." I said to him. I try to take my hand away but he doesn't let me. Instead he presses light kisses in my neck. "I couldn't touch you before during and after the race. My body craves to touch you." He whispers in my ear sending a wave of heat through my body. When the waiter brings our food i try to stop Charles from kissing me but he puts his hand on my tigh wich makes me gasp. He chuckels. "You think that was funny? He could've seen your hand." I said to charles. "Baby let me make one thing clear. I will keep us a secret for your career but that doesn't mean i'm able to ignore your beauty and the way i can make you feel. If you really wanted me to stop you would've. But i can see how red your cheeks are and how you giggle when i drag my nails over your thigh." He said to me. "I know you get what you want because your Charles Leclerc but this is out first date. I won't sleep with you and I'm not obsessed with you." I said to him. "Doesn't mean i can't make you feel good." He said leaning back outting a napkin over his lap. "And for the record: i'm already obsessed with you. When i saw you speaking to Sebastian i knew you mean trouble. I had a plan and then you walked in turning the clear sky into a storm." He says to me. "You mean trouble like i would ... i don't know ... spread my legs under this table to distract you?" I follow my words. "Fuck baby you really want me to bend you over the table?" He said. I bite my lip. "Maybe. Sounds interesting." I say. He outs his hand on my inner thigh. Making me gasp again. "You know i could pay the restaurant owner so that we are alone. Or i just buy the restaurant. Whatever you like." He said. I kiss him on the cheek. "Not today Leclerc it's our first date." I said teasing him a bit.

TWITTER:
F1_gossip posted
Charles Leclerc seen in a restaurant. Sources say he was there with a women. His eyes say that he is in love.