Ferarrie gala

TWITTER: Y/nRicciardo (public account from Y/n)
Posted
I'm going to the Ferrarie Gala not as a whore but as a women who likes her body.

For two months Charles and i haven't really talked to eachother. Things with Lando are fine i guess he likes me and i feel good around him but i made it clear i don't want a relationship. He still seems to think that he has a chance with me and honestly i don't know how to feel anymore. Either i concentrate on racing and trainning or i spend my time with Lando. Wich leads us to today's Ferrarie Gala that i have to attend with Charles. He stops right infront of me. To my suprise he gets out of his car and opens the door for me not speaking. I watch through the window as buildings turn into a black streak that follows us all the way to the Gala. "I can hear your heartbeat you're nervous?" He says without even looking in my direction. "The gala is important. I just don't wanna make a bad impression." I answerd. "You won't. These people love us drivers. For them we are entertainers. But don't try to be funny." He said to me. I turn around gasping. "I am funny." He faces me scanning my outfit there's a smirk on his face. Why doesn't he talk? He has this look on his face and refuses to tell me his thoughts. He drives me crazy. We walk into the building. There are so many people here. Too many. Does my dress fit? Will they ask me questions? Do i have to go on stage? After an eternity of meeting people I don't even know and taking hunderds of photos we can finally sit down. "My feet hurt." I say. "You have chosen the wrong shoes princess." Said Charles. I take a sip of my drink when i hear Charles moving. He pulls my chair back and kneels down. "Have you lost your mind? What are you doing down there?" I asked. My heart races like my car during the race. "Not what you are thinking." He said. He takes my feet out of my shoes and sits down again my shoes still in his hands. "Thanks. But why did you do that? I thought you'd show your rivals no merci." I said to him. "I don't. I still consider you as my rival. It was a one-time thing." He responded. "Actually it's a two-times thing." I correct him because he already helped me once with the bartender. Someone important sits down across us. He introduces himself as a leading employee of Ferrarie and that takes me so nervous that i shake my leg. Charles puts a hand on my thigh his lips near my ear. "Stop moving." He whispered. I stop but turns out i can't control my leg because after a while it shakes again. Charles presses his fingers into my flesh as if he wants to leave a handprint on my thigh. Time skip. After the gala the guy who parked Charles' Ferrarie drives it to us. I take a seat after Charles opened the door for me. "Why are you doing that? Opening doors for me, taking care of my shoes. You hate me it makes no sense." I ask him. "Shut up." He said. "You can't tell me to shut up. I speak whenever i want to Lord Perceval." He stops at the red light and turns to me. "If you don't shut up right now i will shut you up myself." I look at him. "I dare you." He unbuckles his seatbelt and leans over to me. "Are you sure that's what you want?" He wispers my face in his hands. "Yes." I try to sound confident but i'm a breathless mess right now. Our lips lock. Charles Leclerc consumes me. This kiss replaced every thought in my head. I can only feel, smell and taste him. It's more than just a kiss. Our lips hang together as if they need eachother to live. After a while he pulls away. "Fuck mon amour we are a mess." He says.

TWITTER:
F1_gossip posted
Charles Leclerc kissing someone right after the Ferrarie Gala. Sources say he left the party with Y/n Ricciardo.