Y/n Dad

I can feel the sun on my face as i heard the doorbell. Fuck Charles lays next to me his arm around my waist we didn't have sex. But i'm wearing his shirt and he's half naked so i'm sure it looks like it. Who would visit me on Friday morning .....
Probably my brother. That's the situation i've been afraid of since Charles and i kissed in his car. I rush to the front door and open it. "Dad. What are you doing here?" I ask him. "I wanted to look after my children." He answerd. He steps in looking at me as if he suspected me of murder. "I hope you trained the last few days instead of sleeping till 9" he said to me. Before i can answerd Charles walks in wearing nothin but his boxers. "You left the bed way to early." Charles says. But the moment he sees my father his smile fades away. "Goodmorning sir." He said. "That's what you spent the few days with? Sleeping with you own teammate?" He said raising his voice. "Dad i-." He cuts me off. "You wanna be taking seriously? Try not to be a whore." He said. Before i could say something Charles begins to speak. "She's not a whore." My dad looked at him. " i think i know my daughter better i'm her father." Charles stepped closer to my dad. "I don't care that you're her father. Treat my wife with respect." Charles said all of sudden. Whife? What is he doing? I don't need anyone to defend me to my father. I should be strong enough to handle him. I have to be. "I think you should go now." My dad said. "I won't let Y/n down." Charles said to my father. "Charles you should go." I say to him and try to fight my upcoming tears. He tries to take my hand but i don't let him. "Y/n i'm here for you. You can talk to me. I can see that you don't want this." He said looking at me. I'm sorry Charles. But i can't be weak infront of this man. I have to be strong. I have to deal with him alone. But i don't tell Charles any of this. Instead i say: "We don't even know what we are. I don't know if i can trust you. This is my family. My problem not yours. So please go." It's not easy to fight back the tears. Especially not when your heart is about to break into a thousand peaces because i don't want this. Why i'm i not strong enough to fight the impact my father has on me? It's obvious that i hurt him. I can see it in his eyes. The coldness fights it's way back to dominate his heart. To freeze it so he can never really love me. He probably hates me and i can't blame him for that. And then he leaves. My dad speaks up. "You did the right thing. You wanna be successful as a female Formula 1 driver then don't let your feeling guide you."