The Leclerc family

TWITTER:
F1_gossip posted
Is that Y/n spending time woth the Leclerc family?

Y/n pov:
"So you're the girl my brother is talking about all day? The girlfriend not girlfriend. The stubborn rival. The most beautiful soul and body on earth?" Arthur asked. "Yeah it's complicated. But i know how he feels about me and i know how i feel so i'm fine with whatever we call it." I said. "Let me tell you: he's never been happier before. Since your first argument he talks about you. And since his first win he only thinks about you to smile." Arthur said.  Charles joins our conversation wrapping an arm around my waist while we walk along the beach. His mom is infront of us and Lorenzo who Charles has been talking to until now is behind us. "You are telling her all my secrets don't you?" Charles asked Arthur. "If you want to know all his secrets ask me." Pascale Charles mom said. I look at Charles If it's okay for him. With the biggest smile on his lips he nods letting me go with a kiss. "Is there anything i should know about him?" I asked Pascale. "The only thing you need to know and never forget is that he loves you. I'm his mother i saw that coming way before the Ferrarie Gala." Pascale said. "I love him too. I love all of you. I feel like a part of your family although i just met you." I said to her. "You are part of the family Y/n. You have the heart of my son and you have my trust and blessing. We love you." Pascale said. "Yes we love you. Please marry my brother he can be an ass but he loves you." Arthur shouts from behind. One day. One dat i might marry him. But i also have my own goals so does he. We want to be world champion but there can only be one. Charles hugs me from behind kissing my cheek. "I know you wanna be world champion first but when you are i will marry you." Charles said. "What about asking me properly?" I asked. "Believe me i will. I know how much you hate to wait that's why i'm telling you dear rival." Charles said. "I hate you." I said. "You love me." Charles said. Our lips collide and it feels like our souls touch.

TWITTER:
F1_gossip posted
Is this Y/n? Spending time with Charles Leclerc again?