Monaco Grand Prix

Daniel and i arrive at the track. "You believe some rumor more then your own sister? As if i would kiss someone as arrogant as him." Oh yes i would. I would do it again. Every day. Until i can't feel my lips anymore but i can't tell my brother because he can be a little overprotective and i couldn't answer a single question about the mess between Charles and me. "I'm just saying that a reationship with another driver would make everything complicated. And you need to focus." Daniel says to me. Charles suddenly joins our conversation. "She will focus but right now Fred needs us."  He takes my hand and pulls me away from Daniel. We go into the garage. "Where is he?" I asked Charles. "I don't care. I wanted to see you." He said to me. I laugh until he takes off his cap and puts it on me. "You look good with my number on you." Charles says to me.

TWITTER:
F1_gossip posted
Charles and Y/n seem so happy. Maybe to happy ........ Maybe it has something to do with the Gala.

Y/n pov:
"There you are. Charles you have to answer some questions before the ceremony." Fred says walking in. "It's the Monaco Grand Prix it's your weekend Lord Perceval and Prince of Monaco." I say. As Fred leaves the garage Charles closes the gap between us. "You could be the princess of Monaco if you want." He said to me.  I go to find my brother or atleast a friend of his and i find Lando who greets me with a hug. Over Lando's shoulder i see Charles statring at us.  " i know i wanted to give you time and space because i hoped you would change your mind about us but it feels like we spend less time together and i don't want to lose you." Lando says. I look at Charles who seemed to be happy again. Our eyes meet and it feels like everything is possible. As if it could snow in summer so it's not too cold but the world can be covered in white. I look at Lando totally forgotten he was infront of me. "I'm sorry Lando. I just can't reciprocate your feelings." I say to him.  "It's not your fault. I just thought we had a good time on our date." Lando says to me. The date Charles told me to go to. Why did he do that? I still don't understand. Lando and i talk for a bit it feels like the rebirth of our friendship. As i'm in my drivers room to change the door knocks. Ofcourse it's Charles. "I'm changing for your ceremony Lord Perceval." I said looking at him. "Let me guess: you will wear red?" He said. "How did you know?" I asked trying to act suprise. "You know i'm not a man who begs but can i have one kiss before the ceremony?" He asked. "No Fred could see us. My brother could see us. There are too many people around us so no." I said to him. "I'm not begging and i'm not asking. I take what i want." He says to me and the second he said that i turned red. He steps inside and closes the door just to kiss me against it. After not enough time i pull away not able to control my smile. "Such a bossy prince." Suddenly i remember something. "Why did you want  Lando and me to go out?" I asked him curious. He takes a step back. "Because i thought that will be the only way to get you out of my head. But it didn't help me focus on my career." He answerd. "Yeah you drove like an asshole." His hand was still on my cheek his thumb brushing over the light red skin. "What should we do. We both want to be world champion and we can't be together because my brother would kill you and the whole world wouldn't take me seriously anymore. And maybe Fred would fire me." I say looking at him. He leans his forehead against mine. "I dont know. But we will figure it out. Apart from the paparazzi and the team and your brother. Just you and me." He said looking deep into my eyes. "We need rules. On the track we are rivals. To Fred and Ferrarie we are teammates. In private we can be whatever we want. Just to be clear private means that you can pull me away from my brother and look at me with those eyes. No touching my thigh and no kissing in the car." I say to him. "I know you loved it but i agree." He said while his grin grows bigger. "I love it when you boss me around. If i win this race you have to go out with me."  One last kiss and then he's out of the room without giving me a chance to respond.

TWITTER:
F1_gossip posted
Charles turned around several times to look at who?

The race:
"For the first time ever Charles Leclerc is the winner of the Monaco Grand Prix!!'

Charles pov:
I'm so happy. I won my home race. My dad and Jules would be so proud. I'm so happy i want to hug Y/n and twirl her around. But i know i can't. The whole world watches us. Y/n walks to me. "I'm so proud of you." She said happy. "Proud enough to kiss me?" I say with a little grin. "Not here." She said. "Tonight on our date then?" I ask her. The team congratulates me. They cheer as loud as the fans. Whole Monaco seems to cheer.

Y/n pov:
Max stops next to me. "He did great today. He defended his position with his life. Looks like he has a good lucky charm or the right motivation." Max said to me. He gives me a special look that i can't interpret. "Do you want to tell me something?" I ask him. "Do you want to tell me something?" He said. "No not at all." I answerd. I can feel Charles' eyes on me. And as much as i'm mad at myself for not being on the podium. I really wanna see where this mess leads us.