EP 2

Rye: I regret falling in love when I'm ugly omg it's not worth it. But I accepted the situations. Today I'm a pretty person, I'm glad I got to know him before I enter the relationships.

I don't deserve to be with someone who has rotten personality and someone who only looks at beautiful women but doesn't care about attitudes.

Now that I am a beautiful beauty, I have to be brave and not be oppressed, I will continue to fight and not hold back. I will repay those who oppressed me.

*Sunoo hears Rye talking into the mirror*

Sunoo: I heard that cousin, well that's right you have to fight back for justice and don't give up.

Leeseo: *Looks at social media like Instagram and saw Geonu's profile picture with full of Rye's likes without him knowing her usernames* Cousss??? You liked his posts?

Rye: well yeah And I only posts some art photos but not my pics and I'm glad he doesn't know that I am the one who liked it

Sunoo: It's kind right thing to do not to let him know even if he doesn't like you

Rye: I know he might not like me but never mind to him if he is jealous or whateva

If he's jealous, then he must close his eyes

*Leeseo and Sunoo were laughing*

*Time skip*

2 months later

*Rye goes to the mascara party and impress everyone then recruits new friends*

*Some people were present who used to bully Rye and their jaw dropped at her...*

Rye: *introduces herself into the stage*

*Even Geonu looks at her at the stage*

Geonu: Who is she??? Maybe she's very familiar person. Uhmm lemme do something.

*Meanwhile, Nazia is in the mall*

*On the other hand, Geonu's ex-girlfriend makes a scene but Geonu stopped her after Rye left the stage*

* Nazia shoots Karen*

Geonu : Nazia shoot...!

Nazia shoots Karen...

Geonu : Good job...

*Geonu pulls Nazia and kissed her*

Everyone at there was in a huge shock and standing still...

Geonu : Hope ya'll understand... I never show mercy....

Sana : *to rye* You ok girl...? Let's get out of here... Let's go...

Sana take Rye out of that place and drives away...

Rye was kind of sad bit also kind if jealous... Rye got a crush on Geonu but he's married to Nazia...

Rye : *in her mind* I wish.. I was at Nazia's side... I wish I was his wife... Idk why but i feel so jealous... Did I got a crush on his...? No way...!