EP 5

Meanwhile Yongseung and the others...

Yongseung : 4 years ago... Geonu and Nazia got married but while dating... Geonu make Nazia go against Gyehyeon and also make Nazia kill her own brother...

Siyoung: Is that a reason why Gyehyeon's younger sister become against him?

Yongseung: yes

Doyum : She's so mean...

Doyum: Well I used to be friends with him. Idk why is he like this just because...

Yongseung: Because of what?

Doyum: because of his greedy fake friends and his fake friends drugged him that's why he became a criminal and finally I cut ties with him without him knowing it.

Siyoung : poor lil girl I feel so worried for her now...

Gunwook : Same here..

Yongseung : Hmmm...We should do something about this...

Siyoung: What's the new plan?

Yongseung: there will be step by step so that we will not fail

Gyehyeon : Do whatever... But don't hurt Nazia...

Yongseung: yeah we will not. I don't want all of you to repeat the same mistake again.

Gyehyeon : I believe she still trust me...

Yongseung: And if their group falls apart we have to expose one by one. This is also for Rye who got targeted by that bastard.

Doyum: Justice for Rye.

Dongheon : Let's start making a plan now...

Q: Yes this is now a serious part

*The pictures of nazia and her group were pinned on the window especially Geonu*

Yongseung: Follow these steps unless we have to keep our friends and enemies closer

Everyone : Ok..

The steps are....

Step 1: Win their trust

Step 2: If you win their trust, join their group

Step 3: then create a war between them

*Time skip*

*Everyone sleeping while Gyehyeon awake talking to someone through the window...*

Gyehyeon : Dude Geonu will kill you... He knows you very well...

??? : Give me a chance...?

Gyehyeon : A chance to death...? No never... Date her after we set her free from Geonu...

??? : What if she still hates me...?

Gyehyeon : For what will she hate you...?

??? : Then why did she broke up with me...?

Gyehyeon : Cz Geonu forced no not force threaten her to break up with you and date him... Come on Joohyoung use your brain... you act so dumb...

Joohyoung : That's rude...

Gyehyeon : Blah blah blah...

Joohyoung : Ok whatever... Make me a part of your plan please...

Gyehyeon : No buddy... Geonu will kill at the sec he sees you...

Joohyoung : What if he forgets me already...?

Gyehyeon : That's never possible... But you can help me in other way...

Joohyoung : What is it...? You can prepare yourself for fighting against Geonu... I'll be giving you updates and while the war make sure Nazia is safe...

Gyehyeon : Ok now go back home... It's getting late... And be prepared.

Joohyoung: Fine

TO BE CONTINUED