EP 6

*Next morning...*

*Gyehyeon woke up early to see Rye... He stayed there for a while and then went back to his place...*

*Everyone at there started for their plan...*

Gunwook went to work as a guard at Geonu's place... Gunwook was looking for Nazia but then she saw that at a room she was doing some arrow shooting... Gunwook walked into that room and pretended like he was guarding her...

Nazia : *Didn't even turned behind* Who sent you here...?

Gunwook : Mr. Geonu...

Nazia : Leave... Rn...!

Gunwook : Sorry mrs. but I can't... Mr.Geonu ordered me to guard you...

Nazia : Looks like someone is not afraid to death...

Gunwook : Mrs... If stay her you will kill me and if I leave Mr. will kill me... Where should I be...?

Nazia: Everywhere!

Gunwook : To die...

Nazia : Aarrghh... Fine then stay...!

*While Nazia was arrow shooting...*

*Gunwook text at the group chat about this...*

Yongseung : Now watch what I do...

Gyehyeon : What do you mean...?!?! Yongseung are there...?!?!? Yongseung...?!?!?
You're at Geonu's place...??!?!? Yongseung reply...!!!!

*Yongseung didn't replied and kept this phone back to his pocket... He then targeted Nazia and shoot... That hit Nazia near collarbone place and she immediately fainted as she fall down...*

Yongseung : *At the group chat*

*Gunwook now rush to Geonu's room and was that someone shoot her...*

Gyehyeon : SHOOT...??!?!
YOU SHOOTED HER...?!?!?!
B**** I TOLD YOU NOT TO HARM HER...!!!!
I SWEAR YOU'RE DEATH TODAY...!!!

*Yongseung shoots Nazia*

*Gunwook went to Geonu and told that someone shoot her... Geonu rushed to that rooms and saw blood shedding everywhere and Nazia laying fainted on the ground... Geonu picked her up and took her at the hospital...*

Geonu : *To Gunwook* How did you saw her...?

Gunwook ; I heard a loud noise of gun shoot and rushed to that room where it came from and saw her alone laying with her blood shedding...

*Geonu thanked Gunwook and made him Nazia's personal bodyguard...*

TO BE CONTINUED......