EP 8

*Doyum changes the plan*

Doyum: Ok I'll be the one to do this correctly. Let's change the steps.

Everyone : ok

Doyum: For Gunwook, you may still be a guard.

Follow these steps :

1.Make the decision to sink to their level.

2. Send anonymous letters, phone calls, or texts.

-not to let anyone know who will expose them ok???

3. if you got an evidence, make sure you're gonna expose them anonymously even at the party and don't make yourself be obvious or else you will be dead.

4. Just like in step 3, you have to ask someone to deliver the letters and some evidences so that they can be humiliated publicly.

Did you get it???

Everyone : Yes...

Doyum : Dongheon hyung... Later tell Gyehyeon hyung about this at his room... I know he's crying rn at his room..

Yongseung : I just said... I didn't killed her...

Dongheon : Shut up... please..

Doyum: don't be so ignorant Yong hyung, relax ok? Relax.

Yongseung : Fine...

Doyum: Right!!! We already made a proper plan against Geonu. I settled so many pictures of our enemies.

*Everyone thanked Doyum for changing the plans in order not to fail again*

*Doyum recalls his friendship with his ex-bestfriend Geonu*

*Flashback*

Doyum: Hyung are you okay???

Geonu: yes I'm okay you don't have to worry about me best friend.

Doyum: Ohhh Okay but I'm still worried

Geonu: Why??? Relax don't worry too much bro I'll be your side forever to be honest.

Doyum: Ok hyung be careful whom you are friends with when hanging out with others okay?

Geonu: Yes I will.

Doyum: I'm going to give something for you.

Geonu: What is it?

Doyum: *gives Geonu a ring* this is expensive, I know you always like expensive one.

Geonu: Yes bro I love expensive things, thank you.

*Geonu and Doyum hugged each other*

*Next day*

*Geonu was drinking with his friends in the night club*

*But his friends drugged his drink when he is away then got crazy until he becomes a criminal*

*10 months later, Doyum saw Geonu killing someone after getting drugged by his friends*

Doyum: I can't believe this!!!! Geonu hyung??? We were friends!!! I told you to be careful!!! You didn't listen to me!!!

*Doyum felt backstabbed and got upset*

*Cut*

Doyum: *Angry face* Right! My best friend deceive me so much!!! Well this is the time to take revenge against you. You will never change I swear since you betrayed me! I trusted you! Right?? I never said anything unless I talked to myself. Geonu! You will regret this when you got arrested.

I will never forget how you betrayed me! I will take revenge on you!

TO BE CONTINUED