EP 3

*Time skip*

*Rye at home*

Sunoo: Good job you did great Rye

Rye: Thanks cousin

Leeseo: that guy who shoot the person was so staunch and criminal

Rye: Well he doesn't show mercy you know and if I win his trust, I will join his group without hesitation and if his group falls apart, I will expose him and Nazia. Well this is hard

Sunoo: Well yeh it's hard to win their trust

*Rye tries to move forward and forgets about Geonu but she has a hard time to do that but still comforted by her cousins*

*9 months later...*

*Rye moves forward and started her new life as a billionaire and forgets about Geonu*

But..........

*Geonu doesn't stop his crimes and tries to kill Rye*

Geonu: I never forget not to help Rye and I want her to be dead. You know what? My wife is not friends with you because you are just a slave. Every people never friends with you because of who you are.

*Rye goes outside and gets shocked to see Geonu waiting for her*

Rye: Geonu??!! How did you know where I am???

*Geonu shoots Rye*

Geonu: I think you liked me before. I think you did . Well this is for you because I'm married. You must be friends with my wife but she's not friendly she's friends with bad not good.

*Geonu left*

*Time skip*

*Rye was hospitalized*

*The unknown person took her*

*The unknown person is a billionaire but a gangster*

Unknown: Oh I'm familiar with this girl

*talk to Rye in the coma* I saw that b**** who tried to kill you how pathetic you use to like him then he shoot you to death. Don't worry I'm not like him I'm a good gangster. That criminal guy was my best friend and he's desperate to the girls who only cares about looks so don't worry I'll help you.

I got the evidence about how evil he is even he doesn't have mercy.

Don't worry I'll be your side. Don't like him anymore he will kill you again

*The unknown guy meets Rye's family*

Unknown: Don't worry guys I have some evidences against that person who shoot her

Karina: Thank you for helping my younger sis.

Unknown: Have a nice day cause I'm about to do something.

Lee know: please do something

*While Rye was hospitalized, The unknown guy took more records as his evidence against Geonu*

Unknown guy: I knew it!

TO BE CONTINUED