EP 9

*Meanwhile Q switches the TV and watches Geonu being live on broadcast*

*While everyone immediately gathered to see what he does...*

Q: I saw him in the live broadcast.

Siyoung: Ahh I see

Dongheon: let's do something with this.

*Meanwhile Geonu's live in his events presented*

*Geonu leaves his wife at the hospital as his schedule of his press conference then introduces himself and tries to impress everyone who watches him*

Yongseung : Bitch's wife is on hospital and he left her???? Jeeeezzzzz!! What if his wife called him back???!!

Gyehyeon: Yeah right???? Let people see his true colors unless he is there.

Q: Really handsome, but bad attitude in reality. So winner, his girls were licking up on him like s***.

Siyoung: that b**** deserves to get exposed hahahah lemme do something.

Gyehyeon: What are you going to do Siyoung??

*Siyoung calls his brother*

Seongmo: What is it brother?

Siyoung: I need you to do something.

Seongmo: ok what is it?

Siyoung: did you see my evidences that I sent you???

Seongmo: Yes I did

Siyoung: Do what you have to do

Seongmo: Copy bro!

*Seongmo plays Geonu's video scandal in the screen*

*The 6 GANGSTERS' reaction*

Yongseung : What the...... Omggg! Wtf!!!! S***! Eww!!

Doyum: Is he a politician???!! yuck!! ew! That's why he wants to keep up with my shopping, he's supported by his sugar mommies, then stole their money after he got them pregnant?! I'm glad I cut ties with that b****.

Dongheon : shame...

Q: he just dated a sugar mommy then took her money before marrying Nazia??!!! Wtf!! Disgusting s***.

*Geonu was enraged when he looked at his video scandal on the screen*

Geonu: Who the hell exposed me?! I will kill you!! I'm the strongest here! You can't beat me! *Laughs*

*Doyum calls Nazia then after that, he shows up to Geonu's press conference*

Doyum: *laughs and claps* Huh??? That's what you get because you've been hanging out with your plastic friends. loser!

Geonu: how dare you???!!! Why did you deceive me??!

Doyum: no I'm not . You're the one who deceive me.

Geonu: I promised to you! Then this is what you're going to do to me in return?!

Doyum: What?! You're the one who's doing that for me! And to your victims.

Geonu: *points a gun to Doyum* I want you to die so that I will be in peace.

??? : *behind Geonu* Hands up! And you're under arrest...

Doyum : Wow who said that...?

Yongseung : *Smirks* Hahaha

Geonu: Who are you??!

*And then they saw Nazia on the screen...*

Everyone popped up...

Everyone : What the...?!?!?!? *Looks at Yongseung*

Yongseung : Haha... I told ya... she didn't die...

Geonu : You...? How can you do this--- baby I still love you... You're my wife I---

Gyehyeon : F*** your love and sign in the divorce paper...

Everyone : GYEHYEON...?!?!?!?

Dongheon rushed and opened the door of Gyehyeon's rooms and saw there's no one but the window was opened... it meant he left from the window...

Dongheon : He left thought the window...

*They were watching the live if Geonu getting arrested and siblings hugging eachother..*

Geonu: What the hell is this??!!! No!!!! I can't do this to anybody!!

Doyum: Ahhh you're denying this in front of your wife. Liar!

Nazia : Ik baby ik.. You can't be loyal to anybody... Now have fun days on jail and don't forget to sign in the divorce papers..

Geonu: I can't!!!! Don't leave!!

Doyum: yeah yeah yeah!!! Sign it bro your crime is over man.

Nazia kissed Geonu...

Nazia : Bye bye...😏

*Gyehyeon got disgusted by the kiss*

*The sugar mommy shows up*

Gyehyeon : Eww... wash your face... You kissed a thief...

Sugar mommy: This is how he stole my money!!! You're a gold digger!

*The police came then handcuffs Geonu*

Juyeon(police): you're under arrest for shooting Rye, for the crime of adultery, stealing, and murder.

Geonu: Sir!!! This is fake! You can't win against me!

Juyeon: not so fast you're busted man. You have to remain silent.

TO BE CONTINUED