EP 16

*Time skip*

*Geonu's POV*

Geonu: I've been waiting for this day so long... Finally my day has come... Thanks to all those bullies who insulted me for being poor and now their words have make me a mafia... Now I'm the richest among all and they are like an ant towards me...

*Geonu dressed as a normal person and making other not notice that he's a mafia... Geonu looked at a car and signalled it to drive even tho it is red signaled and he's passing to street... He was the only at there... He was passing the street while the car was driving towards him... Then suddenly a person from behind pushed him away and get into an accident with that car... Geonu looked behind and smirked...*

Geonu : According to my plan...

*The person who got into the accident was his old crush... Nazia... Geonu act like he was a bit scared with what happened and took her to the hospital...*

*At the hospital*

*The man who drove the car asked...*

Man : Why did you wanted me to throw her into the accident in purpose even if you bring her to hospital to save her...?

Geonu : Wait and watch... This is how I'll own her...

Man: Hey!!!

Geonu : Don't dare to raise your voice... Otherwise you will die...

Man: Don't do this!!! *Screams and runs away* ahhh!!!

Geonu : literally sounds like a gay...🙄

*The Man pretends to become a victim after dealing with Geonu and makes a scene*

Man: Look at him!! He's a criminal!!! What the hell??!! *Cries*

Geonu: What a manchild huh *smirks and goes away*

*Time skip*.

*3 hours later*

Dr. : Sir... You can meet her now...

Geonu : Ok...

*Geonu get into that room*

Geonu : Hello miss... Aaahhh... Thank you so much for saving my life...

*acting innocent*

Nazia : That's my pleasure sir...

*But some of Geonu's man cought him and killed him taking him far away...*

*Geonu talked and acted to Nazia so sweetly...*

Dr. : Sir... Would you mind letting the patient have some rest now...?

Geonu : Oh sure take rest miss... I'm leaving... I'll come to visit you soon miss...

*Days passed...*

*The day when Nazia got discharged from the hospital...*

Nazia : Thank you for taking care of me for theses days...

Geonu ; Your Welcome Nazia... you saved my life so it is also my duty to save your life...

Nazia : I would love you meet you once again... Bye...

Geonu : Bye...

*Geonu on his car*

Geonu : YESSSS...!!! ALL GOING ACCORDING TO PLAN...!!!! Now I've get rid of that Joohyoung from our lives...

*Nazia after returning home...*

Nazia : I'm home... Hello...?

Gyehyeon : Welcome back...!!!

Joohyoung from behind hugged Nazia...

Joohyoung : Welcome back babe..

*Nazia and Joohyoung kissed...*

Nazia: Hi Joohyoung, what's up??? Are you doing well?

Joohyoung: Yes I'm doing well baby *kisses Nazia* well I have something for you.

Nazia: What is it?

Joohyoung: open the box

Nazia: ok *Nazia opens the box* wow a dress??? I love it!!! Thank you so much babe *kisses Joohyoung*

Joohyoung: Awww my baeee appreciated my gifts omggg so cute.

Gyehyeon: ohhhh so romantic.

TO BE CONTINUED....