EP 7

Night...

Gunwook couldn't go back as he became Nazia's personal bodyguard... He had to stay with her at the hospital while Geonu already went back home...

Yongseung went back home... He get into the house and Gyehyeon immediately jumped over him and they started fighting...

Gyehyeon : HOW DARE YOU SHOOT HER...?!?!?! I CAN'T EVEN CONTROL MY ANGER WHEN SOME EVEN ACCIDENTALLY HURTS HER AND YOU SHOOTED HER... YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE IN THIS WORLD...

*Gyehyeon was about to stab Yongseung with a knife but Dongheon and Doyum immediately stopped him and pulled him away from Yongseung...*

Doyum: Stop it!!!!!!!!

Siyoung: Ghaaadd!!! What a loud noise???!!

Q: this makes my ears paused

Siyoung : He literally became a beast...

Q : Yea...

Yongseung: What??? This is our revenge

Q: Fail!!!!!

*Dongheon and Doyum took Gyehyeon back to his room and picked him from outside... Dongheon then came and grabbed Yongseung by his collar..*

Dongheon : He said for like thousands of time to not to hurt Nazia... Didn't that reached to your ears...?

Yongseung: Well I just gave her taste by her own medicine. She deserves humiliation, and I didn't killed her... She is still alive...

Dongheon : It's not about life and death...

Yongseung: Do you think I regret it?

Dongheon : You were about to...

Doyum ; Gyehyeon was literally about stab you with a knife...

Yongseung: Yeah cause I told him I don't regret shooting her so that she can get the taste by her own medicine

Siyoung: Dude are we having permanent steps?

Q: no way this is a mess we should make a perfect one

Yongseung : She has changed a lot... She acts so mean...

Doyum : DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER...!!

Siyoung: I know how to make these steps

Q: what are you going to do??

Siyoung: let's arrange so that it won't be messy again. Yongseung this is all your fault you should make a proper plan.

Yongseung : 😒

Dongheon: alright let's fix this

Doyum : You'll regret so bad if you mess up this time...

TO BE CONTINUED...