Chapter 2

We watched as my dad walked my sister down the aisle

The ceremonial ground was beautifully designed with flowers.

I stood beside my husband and son as we watched my sister walk down the aisle.

He was awfully quiet today and a bit tensed.

The ceremony was a success and peaceful, thankfully no rogue or vampire attack.

My sister was bonded to Beta Cole after he marked her Infront of us.

The reception was a blast but I was surprised my sister and Cole decided to postpone their honeymoon till the following week.

"Shall we dance"Rhys says from behind me and I smile, taking his hands we walk to the dance floor and begun to slow dance.

"This reminds me so much of our wedding night"I smile as he swirl me around.

"You looked so adorable that day,all flushed and cute, just thinking about what would happen afterwards"he teases.

"Well yeah,I was scared when you said you were going break me into two on the bed"I blush even thinking about it.

"Yeah"he pulls me closer to him.

This is just like old times,him getting all over me, not getting enough of me.

"So,I was thinking of allowing Cole and your sister stay with us until their place is ready"he says after a moment of silence.

"That would be a good idea"I tell him and we continue to dance.

.

"I'll see you soon my love. Be good to mama"Rhys tells our son.

He is taking a trip to Missouri for a pack meeting. Meeting of the Alphas.

It has been a week since my sister got married and she and Cole have already left for their honeymoon.

"Okay daddy"my son says.

"I'll see you soon"Rhys tell me and kisses my cheeks before getting into the car and driving away.

I took over the pack duties since Cole wasn't here and I was the Luna.

It was a long week but I made it, everything was intact when Rhys returned.

.

Days turn to weeks, weeks turned to months and soon my sister gave birth to her child.

A beautiful girl with blonde hair just like ours and weirdly brown eyes.

I don't really recall anyone in my family having brown eyes. Cole has green eyes. Maybe someone from his ancestors had brown eyes.