Chapter 4

Two Weeks later

He is coming home today

He is coming home today. He has the audacity to ask them to put me in charge of assisting him back to recovery.

I have already spoken to the council and they would set a date for our trail.

I need to get out of here before I run mad.

I can't go anywhere without people looking at me with pity. News in our world spread like wildfire.

For the past two weeks,I have been receiving calls and letters of consolations from my fellow Lunas. They already heard the news and have open their arms to welcome me into their pack.

My son hasn't left my side, apparently the pups at school tease him with the news and with his new found bad temper,he near killed a boy.

I am pretty sure Tyral has gotten into contact with his wolf because he is really scary sometimes, especially when it is related to me.

He eyes glows each time we go outside for a walk or to buy ice cream .

I haven't had time to sit him down and talk about everything. I have been really selfish.

I sigh and continued to fold my son's dresses into the suitcase. I have folded mine and packed everything into this room.

I have been sleeping in his room since everything started.

I careful zipped his suitcase and sat on the bed staring at mail in my hands.

I haven't opened it yet,it came in my box a week ago it was from our family lawyer.

Apparently Eliana had already contacted him about something and I was included.

Just as I was about to open the letter,the door opens and my son steps in with stoic face.

"Dad is back"he says in monotone. For his age,he knows everything that happened. He knows his father has a baby with my sister,so now he isn't fond of him.

"Okay, we'll be leaving soon. I promise everything will be okay,we will be fine once I find a job"I tell him.

I have applied for jobs all over the country and beyond and I am hoping I get a least one call.

"Where will we be staying mom?"he asks sitting on the bed.

"We will stay here for a week while I sort think out with the bank. We might live in blue night pack for a while tho"I tell him.

My cousin is the wife of the beta of blue night pack.

She heard everything is just as mad as I am. She even called my parents and gave them a lecture of their lives.

Speaking of parents,they have been here multiple times with Rhynara, trying to speak to me but I always shut them down.

"Okay,mom. Anything that makes you happy"he shrugs with a smile.