Chapter 7( Teaser)

I am starting my first ever job today. I am nervous yet excited.

It took me two hours to finally decide on a dress that befits my job.

I still live in blue moon pack,I decided against living amongst human because of Tyral's ability now. Anything can trigger it and I want him around people like him so he wouldn't feel like an outcast.

He actually loves it here and is also beginning school today.

Gia is being kind enough to pick him up from school and watch over him till I am back. He will also start training with the Alpha's son every weekend.

I am so glad I have helpful people around.

I rented a four bedroom apartment in the pack's territory,it is comfortable for everyone.

I am also looking to buy a house for ourselves.

My divorce settlement is generous enough to get us a comfortable home.

"Let's go sweety, I don't want you to be late for school"I tell my son,who is now wiping his mouth after drinking his juice.

"Mom,what about Rhynara?"he asks stroking the head of the sleeping little girl.

"Aunt Gia will have till I am back from work. The day care will be having her very soon"I tell him and nodded.

"Bye pretty princess. I love you"he whispers softly and kisses her forehead.

Goddess,the sight melts my heart.

As if she could hear his brother,she smiles and coos softly before diving right back to sleep.

I grabbed my car keys and we made our outside.

After dropping Rhynara at Gia's,I drove Ty to school and he was excited,and too confident, just like his father.

I drive to work and I had some minutes to spare.

I arrived Infront of a tall glass building and my jaw drops.

This is Ruine's Fashion. I did my research and I know it is one of the biggest fashion companies around in the world but I am still not prepared.

I let out a small breath before getting out of my car.

I walked into the building and to the reception area.

"Hello,good morning,I am Casma Declan"I tell the man standing at the reception area.

"Hello,we have been expecting you. One minute please"he says and calls someone.

A minute later,a young lady, probably younger than me walks up to us.

"This is Lilac, the daughter of Mr. Ruine, the CEO and owner of the company. She is the Head of human resources and she'll continue with you"the man,Carl says,

"Hello,I am Casma Declan"I stretch out my hand and she takes it.

"Lilac Marcel. Come with me"she says softly and I followed behind her.

To be continued...

This chapter is completed on my;
Patreon...link in my bio