Chapter 8 (teaser)

"Thank you for choosing us Mr

"Thank you for choosing us Mr. Ruine,you won't be disappointed"the petite lady says with a big smile on her face.

"I don't expect to be. With that amount of money,I expect everything to be in order by next two weeks. No mishap"I say in a cool voice trying not to intimidate her.

"There won't be. Everything will be ready"she says and I nod.

I stand up and so does my assistant and top designer.

"I'll see you soon"I give a curt nod and proceed to walk out of the office.

"Is everything sorted out at the venue. Hm,Clark"I ask my assistant

"Yes,Mr.Marcel,they took our offer. Also all the invitation have been sent out and alot of our clients and even some top companies have RSVP'ed"he says and I know that is excitement.

Who wouldn't be excited when business is booming.

"Zia,are you and your team prepared?"I ask my too designer.

"Yes Ruine,all our collection are ready to be on the runway"she says with pride and I trust her.

We have been working together for years and I trust her with my life.

She is confident and dedicated in her work,her first priority is her designs and I love that.

She is very dedicated woman,any man would want to have her,any man except for me.

I know she clearly has interest in me,I see the way she looks at me,the way she touches and flirts with me each time we are alone.

I don't miss her advances towards me but I'll always shut it down.

I can't do that, not to my life,my wife,the love of my entire being. Even in the grave Cecily still has a hold on me.

I promised to love her even after she was gone. I watched her die in my daughter's arms and I promise to not fall for any woman. She was it for me as I was for her.

Being with another woman will be like betraying my wife and daughter.

Hope you are loving the book...

Ruine is here to break hearts and mend hearts.

Full chapter completed on my Patreon... Link in bio.

More to come.