Chapter 9 ( teaser)

"Ty, please hurry up,we are going to be late"I yell for my son who is getting dressed upstairs

"Mama... mama"Rhynara coos from her place in the high chair.

Yeah,she started calling me mama, although most people will ball their eyes out I didn't.

I was happy tho, but it still felt weird.

My heels clicks around the kitchen as I try to prepare Tyral's lunch and his to go breakfast.

Today I woke up an hour late simply because Rhynara couldn't sleep.

I think she is now teething,I have asked my cousin to take her to see the pediatrician today.

"Coming mom"Tyral responds as I zipped his lunch box,his lunch containing apple juice,his new favorite, four slices of ham sandwiches,some fries with my mixed sauces,slices of spicy chicken and some berry salad side dish.

Tyral eats a lot at his age. He could eat eight slices of pizza. He loves food,it kinda reminds me of his father.

I remember the first time we got married,I prepared dinner to feed an entire family, thinking it would go waste but Rhys devoured everything on the table and went into a food coma.

I was worried that day and he laughed at me the day afterwards. Those were the good days,I wish things would have stayed that way.

Tyral footsteps brings me out of my reverie.

His hair bouncing with every step I take.

He needs a haircut.

"You look amazing darling but you need a haircut,I'll do that Saturday morning before your dad comes to pick you up"I say and he groans.

"But I don't want a haircut mom"he says

"And why is that?"I ask

"Billy says it is cool. She loves it and she plays with all through recess"he says with a faint blush on his cheeks.

"Who is Billy? A human or wolf in your class?"I ask

"She is a wolf but she isn't in my class,she is two grades behind"he shrugs

"I have to meet her parents"I say

"No...she...she doesn't have parents,she is from the orphanage. Can I please have two juices mom,the orange one,she says she loves orange juice"he smiles.

Okay...he just went to school yesterday and he is already in love.

"Okay but I need you to be careful,control Kronos around her. I'll meet her soon",I tell him and he nods.

I give him another juice,pick Ry up and her lunch bag and my bag and we head out.

Thirty minutes later,I have dropped everyone at their various destination and I am on my way to work.

I am fifteen minutes late when I park in the lot.

I grab my bag and sketch book from the back seat and hurriedly walk into the building.

Full chapter available on my Patreon.

Hope you love it.