Chapter 11( teaser)

During the weekend I spent most of my time getting a new make over

During the weekend I spent most of my time getting a new make over. I got a little trim and then dyed it brown.

I have been a natural blonde all my life and it is time for a new change. I got my nails done and did a little shopping,needed a change in wardrobe.

My divorce settlement is generous enough,like I said I wasn't going to leave him without my fair share of the wealth.

Today is Monday and Mr. Ruine requests for me to be at work earlier than my time,so I had to let the kids stay over at Gia's yesterday.

I wake up at 6am,made and ate breakfast and took a shower.

Now I am on my way to work,I didn't give Mr. Ruine the best impression last time but I am willing to change.

I wake into the building and I am greeted by Lilac,Mr. Ruine,Zia and a man I have never met before.

Lilac was the one who notices me first,

"Oh good,you are here. Everyone is ready,we can leave"she says and I looked at her in confusion.

"Leave to where?" I ask her.

"California"she smiles

"Why?"

"We don't have time for questions and answers Miss Declan. Just do as you're told"Mr.Ruine replies this time in his usual cold voice.

"Sorry...okay sir"I say softly remembering his no apology rule.

"Come let's go"Lilac says dragging me with her.

Mr. Ruine and Zia sat in his Bugatti,which he drove himself to the airport with,while Lilac,me and the unknown name who I just found out was Mr.Ruine's personal assistant,Clark,drove in a different car.

Ruine's personal assistant,Clark,drove in a different car

Hey lovelies,
Happy Vals day to everyone.
You can get the complete chapter on my Patreon. Thank you.

Any theories about what happens next?