A/N: My apologies

Hey ya'll, Ren here.

Sorry to say it, but this story won't be continuing. I tried to rework it without needing a complete rewrite but I just couldn't figure it out.

However, that doesn't mean I'm not going to make a new one with Grace eventually. And I'm toying with two ideas (one for an anime I've not seen before and one for an anime I have seen before) for what series it should be. So I'll leave it to you. The choices are:

That time I got reincarnated with a slime!

This one should be fairly obvious, Grace in TTIGRAAS. I've got some fun ideas I could use for skills and stuff but I would need to catch up since I've not watched the series since Clayman got bodied

OR

Fairy Tail!

Yeahhhh I don't have a 'clever' name for that one. Now I've never actually watched Fairy Tail, but one of the main writers I read has a really good Fairy Tail story that I've re-read a couple of times and I love the chaotic stupid energy that the guild has (As it's the same kind of energy that me and my friend group have) and it gives me an excuse to either watch the series or buy the manga since I've noticed a couple of them in one of my local bookshops.....Manga is turning up more and more in the UK.

In both Grace would still have UBW powers, but each would definitely differ what weapons and weapon techniques she would get in each series.

Gonna be honest and say I don't really know much of what Grace could trace in Fairy Tail (but Fate Knowledge means she'd still have stuff like Rho Aias, Caladbolg II and more when she gets to Phantasm-Projection grade) but uh......TTIGRAAS has Hinata.

Hinata has her Dead End Rainbow technique.

And then there's also Benimaru....and Hakuro....and yeah you get the point.

I'm almost certain that Fairy Tail also has some OP weapons and stuff that I'm just not aware of yet.

So yeah, I'll leave the vote up to you guys and go back to finishing S2 of DxD since that should be done around New Year.

VOTE HERE PLEASE

1) TTIGRAAS

2) FAIRY TAIL

3) OTHER? - If you have an idea for a series that you think could work then please let me know! (Just please no Grand Order I don't have the space for that-)

UNTIL THEN, CIAO!