ONE

Five years later

"See you later, Jen! Ani and I will try to find Al, we'll probably be in the compartments in the back."

The two siblings walked to the end of the train to find their friend and fellow Slytherin, Albus Severus Potter.

"Padme, here he is."

"Hey, Al!"

"Hi! How was your summer?" asked Albus

"It was great! How about yours?" answered Padme

"It was good, I hung out a lot with Rose and Scorpius but, you know, I'm sometimes sort of a third wheel..."

"Speaking of those two, where are they?" asked Anakin

"Haven't you guessed? Correct me if I'm wrong, Al, but I'm pretty sure they both got their prefect badges."

It was obvious that Scorpius and Rose would be prefects since they always behaved and were very good students.

"You're right!" confirmed Albus

"Well, they're not the only ones who got a new badge..."started Anakin.

"Anakin! I wanted to tell Scorp and Al at the same time," replied Padme, hitting her brother on the shoulder

"Congratulations! And I can pretend to be surprised when you tell it to Scorp if you want," said Albus

"But I haven't even told you yet!"

"I guessed you would be Quidditch Captain," said Albus with a smile.

Padme had been a chaser on the Slytherin Quidditch team since her second year and she was both excited and proud to now be the Captain.

The compartment door opened, and Scorpius and Jennifer entered.

"Hey guys! How was prefect meeting?" asked Anakin

"Boring," answered Jennifer, "Can't believe they make us attend those every single year!"

"It wasn't that bad..."said Scorpius

"Where's Rose?" asked Albus

"She went to see Hugo or something," said Jen

Someone slammed open the door of the compartment and they all jumped. James Potter entered.

"What are you doing here, Potter?"

"Nice to see you too, Malfoy! Isn't it a glorious morning?"

"What do you want, James?" asked Albus

"Me? Nothing much...I simply want to have a word with Black."

"With me?" asked Anakin

"Not with you! I don't even know you! And, don't you have friends your age to hang out with?"

"That's true. I think I'll leave now and go talk to that really hot red-haired girl. What's her name again? Lola? Lilith? Oh, yeah, it's Lily, Lily Luna!"

With a smirk he rushed out before James could catch him. Padme grabbed James' arm so that he wouldn't follow him.

"Don't chase my brother!"

"Your brother? Well, he's chasing my sister! I won't tolerate that!"

"She's my sister too, James, and you don't see me trying to knock out every guy that looks at her," said Albus

"I don't..."

"You wanted to have a word with me?" said Padme to stop the upcoming argument.

"Yes, that's true."