FINAL CHAPTER

"Mommy and Daddy, that I love more than anything, can they please come over to grandma Weasley's place at one point during the summer? Please?" Lily begged as she walked out of King's Cross with her parents.

Her two brothers and cousins along with Jen, Scorpius, Anakin and Padme were walking behind.

"We got Lily to ask because she's the adorable one," explained Rose.

"We don't have to go, you know? I don't want to bother your family, James," said Padme.

"Nonsense. My grandparents love visitors, you really won't be bothering them at all. They'll be thrilled to meet you!"

Lily came back with a triumphant smile.

"They said yes!" she jumped excitedly, "They can come the week before we start school again!"

"Sounds good for you guys?" asked Padme.

Jennifer and Anakin nodded.

"We'll come and pick you up in our grandpa's car and grab Scorp along the way," said Albus.

"Oh! There's auntie Angelica!" said Anakin spotting their aunt next to her car.

They all hugged and said their goodbyes. As they all left, James grabbed Padme's hand.

"What is it?" she asked.

"How about a goodbye kiss?" he said.

She pecked him on the cheek and walked away, grinning to herself. She realised, however, that she couldn't walk away. James was still holding her hand, he pulled her back towards him.

"I'm disappointed you tried the same trick on me twice, you're not that lucky," he grinned.

She shook her head and threw her arms around his neck as he wrapped his hands around her waist.

"I love you," he said, smiling.

"I know," she answered before kissing him.

THE END

Thank you so much for reading :)