EIGHT

It was a cold November morning and the air was crisp and fresh. Padme felt the cold air fill her lungs as she slowly walked to the Quidditch field with Scorpius. She breathed quickly and kept mumbling to herself her plan.

"Relax, would you?" said Scorpius

"I can't!" admitted Padme, "Ravenclaw is going to have a wicked strategy and we absolutely have to beat them at their own game or we'll be doomed."

"Let's be honest, that Cheng boy they have as a Seeker barely stands a chance against Al! You worry too much."

"They know that too, that's why they'll focus on something else. For sure, their Beaters are aiming for Al and I think they'll play a lot on the offense to score as many points as possible."

"Calm down. I never saw you stressed like that before a game..."

"I never was Captain before! If our team loses, it'll be my fault!"

"We trained, we're good. Stop worrying so much!"

"You better block all of those Quaffles coming at you Scorp or I'll be extremely angry."

"Did I ever let you down?"

"No."

"It won't happen today either!"

They met up with the rest of the team, save Anakin, in the changing room and Padme explained her plan. Half-way through Anakin showed up and she had to explain her plan all over again.

Madam Hooch whistled and the team got up.

"Let's win this!" Padme cheered

"Together!" the others responded

They all took their places and Padme went to shake the other Captain's hand. Madam Hooch whistled again, threw the Quaffle in the air and Leia Jordan started commenting.

Padme was able to grab the Quaffle and toss it to Jennifer before dodging a Bludger. She had Anakin to protect Al but Cole wasn't everything too well on his own. She glanced quickly at him before speeding to meet up with Jennifer and Zabini. They were tossing each other the Quaffle quickly, but every time a Ravenclaw Chaser came close to catching it. She sprinted on her broom and caught it in midair, flying towards the goal. Zabini and Jen immediately understood and followed close behind.

She aimed at the highest circle, however as the Keeper made his way up, she dropped the ball and Jen caught it beneath her and scored into one of the lower circles.

The game ended in thirty minutes as Al had caught the Snitch. The final score was a decent 190-30 for Slytherin. As they dismounted their brooms, the team could see on the bleachers above them, a mass of green and silver cheering loudly. They congratulated the other team and then each other as they made their way to the changing room. Padme and Jen we're singing while changing as Zabini and Anakin danced with their shirts wrapped around their heads like bandanas. Suddenly, Lily came in.

"Ani?" She entered the room and stop, bewildered. Anakin was shirtless (since his shirt was on his head) and taping his mouth with his hand making tribal noises. He immediately stopped at the sight of Lily and blushed furiously.

"Lily! What are you doing here?" asked Al

"I wanted to congratulate you but apparently I didn't pick the right time..."

"Thanks, that's really thoughtful of you!" said Padme, seeing her brother was apparently not responding

"I...I'll come back later...you look nice Ani, "she added chuckling

It caused Anakin to turn a shade redder. Everyone was containing their laughter as Lily left, leaving Anakin deeply embarrassed.

"Good job, mate! That was real smooth!" Scorpius laughed

"I can't believe you didn't say anything Ani!" giggled Jen

"You were just so red!" added his sister.

After a good laugh, they all went to the common room, where a party was being held.