FIFTEEN

They rapidly flew their brooms back to the castle and went to meet up with the others. To their surprise, Umbridge-McGonagall was already tied to a chair, all of their friends around her.

"We saw an opportunity and decided we didn't really need your help to do that and since you were taking so much time..." Lily started.

"It's fine. It's actually great. You took away her wand and her Polyjuice potion?" asked Padme.

Lily nodded.

"We just have to wait for her to wake up," said Albus.

As he said so, Umbridge-McGonagall started to move. She opened her eyelids and seeing herself tied up, surrounded by kids, she started screaming.

"No one can hear you. Don't bother," said Lily.

"Untie me immediately children or I will give you the worst detention you ever had! I am your headmistress, I deserve respect and I will have order!" Umbridge-McGonagall screamed.

"Nice try, Dolores..." said James.

Umbridge-McGonagall immediately turned blank. She shot nasty looks at every single one of them. Suddenly, her face started to deform. Her thin and stern face became toad-like and she shortened as her hair began to curl. Soon enough, it was no longer McGonagall who was tied to the chair but Dolores Umbridge wearing robes clearly too tight for her.

"I should've known! The Potter kids! I hate you, I hate you!" yelled Umbridge, turning red from anger.

"Tell us where you put the real McGonagall!" said Rose.

"If you think, you insolent child, that I am going to tell you the slightest thing, you are wrong!" shrieked Umbridge.

"Surely, Dolores, you have heard of Legilimency..." said James, smirking.

"I know for sure your father was terrible at Occlumency, so if by any chance you are just as good as he was in Legilimency, you do not scare me Potter," spat Umbridge.

"Oh, Dolores," chuckled James, "How foolish of you to think I would be the one entering your mind. No, no, no, we have someone a bit more qualified to do so."

"Hello, Miss Umbridge, I don't believe we've met," said Padme.

"If you think for a second that you will be able to reach my mind, you are wrong. I've heard you were a fantastic witch, Miss Black, but Legilimency requires more than just spells and charms!"

Padme looked at the woman with disgust. She had barely met her for a couple of minutes and she already loathed her. Everything about that woman was just repulsive. However, Umbridge could always be gifted at Occlumency and would make her work harder. So far, she didn't seem too scared, if she could only push her to be a bit more terrified and start doubting herself, then it would be easy to navigate her mind. Playing with her wand in her hands, she smirked at Umbridge. She just had a brilliant idea.

She slip her hand in her shirt and untucked the Slytherin locket. Umbridge's reaction was far more intense than she had expected.

"How did you get that? It was mine!" she yelled.

"Do you know what this is? It's an heirloom of the Slytherin family. You were never part of that family and so, it was never yours. I, on the other hand, am a descendant of Salazar Slytherin. One might even say, that I am Lord Voldemort's heir. Surely, you have herd of the incomparable talent they both had for Legilimency and unluckily for you, it runs in the family," said Padme calmly as she watch Umbridge turn two shades paler.

Padme smiled inside, she had finally completely embraced her ancestry. Great and powerful wizards were part of that family. Bad wizards? Maybe. But that was there choice, she decided to embrace the power but to do what was good with it. She looked at Umbridge, concentrated and tried to enter her mind. Umbridge was resisting and it was considerably harder than with James. Finally, she concentrated even more and was able to stop her Occlumency.