Welcome!

All of the team was sitting around the TV.

And by "all of the team" I mean Robin, Aqualad, Kid Flash, Artemis, Zantanna, Superboy, Miss Martian, Rocket, and even Red Arrow was there!

They were all gathered around the TV watching Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back... again, for the tenth time. (Superboy LOVES Star Wars!) 

"Team, report!" Batman yells suddenly.

Most of the team jumps up, and looks over with wide eyes.

"Yes?" Robin asked, not phased by Batman at all.

"This is Emma Claire and Mike Summers. They will be here for a month, filming you." Batman said.

"Why?" asked Kid Flash.

"Because I allowed it." Batman said.

"Aren't we suppose to be a secret?" Aqualad asked.

"I don't want them in the Watch Tower." Batman said.

"So we're being filmed because you don't want them in the Watch Tower." Artemis said unamused.

"Yes." Batman said.

"Well have fun, I have to get going." Red Arrow said.

"Noooooooo, sit down you're part of the Team." Batman said. 

"Come on!" Red Arrow yelled.

"Well, have fun! Robin, be home for dinner. You know how Agent A gets." Batman said.

Robin shutters, the thought of Agent A angry. Bad.

"Hello! I'm Miss Martian! This is Zantanna, Rocket, Kid Flash, Superboy, Aqualad, Red Arrow, Artemis, and Robin!" Miss Martian pointed to all of them.

"I'm Emma Claire and this is Mike Summers." Emma shook hands with everyone while Mike waved.

"So, what should we do?" Kid Flash asked.

"Just do what you normally do." Emma said.

"What he meant was "what do you want to do"? We don't want to ignore you, or be rude." Aqualad said.

"Oh... well... most people ignore us." Emma said.

There was an awkward silence.

"Wanna play 20 questions?" Kid Flash asked. 

A/U: Okay, I'm getting use to the updates Wattpad made. Still a bit confusing, but I'm getting there! :)

Anyways, hope you all are enjoying this so far! The fun starts in the next chapter!!! (Also, don't be afraid to leave suggestions or what you want/hope to see!!!)