School Day

"Wow." Emma said after original four told their story.

"'Got your nose?' Really?" Artemis looked at Wally.

"It worked, didn't it?" Wally smirked.

"Baywatch." Artemis rolled her eyes.

Robin suddenly gave a large yawn. 

"Nap time?" Wally asked.

"Mmmm." Robin wanted to curl up and take a nap.

"I got this." Aqualad picked Robin up and brought him to Robin's room.

He soon returned to the living room.

"I suggest we do as Robin and get some sleep. We do have school tomorrow." Aqualad said.

Everyone started getting up and leaving to go sleep in their rooms.

Aqualad stopped the two newscasters though.

"I would like to express my concern over how tomorrow will play out. If anyone is in civilian clothing tomorrow at breakfast, I have to ask you to not record any video or audio during that time. I also ask that you do not reveal any identities that may come to light." Aqualad said.

"You're the boss right now." Mike nodded.

"We wouldn't want to put any of you in more danger than you already are." Emma said.

"Thank you both for being in agreement. I shall see you both tomorrow morning." Aqualad nodded before leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Emma and Mike walked out into the kitchen/living room, they were met with the teens all in the kitchen, helping themselves to food.

Kid Flash was completely unmasked and stuffing his face with food.

Miss Martian was no longer green, but a Caucasian girl in a skirt, blouse, flats, and shrug. 

Superboy was wearing his hero clothes, but his shirt was plain black.

"How has no one noticed that you're Superboy when you just change shirts to become a hero or civilian?" Emma asked, completely dumbfounded by how stupid the population seemed to be.

"We still don't know. Honestly, we gave up trying to understand how no one knows our identities by now." Wally shrugged.

"Muffin?" Rocket asked, pushing a tray of Chocolate Chip Muffins to the two news reporters. 

Emma grabbed one and started to eat it.

"So, we already know Miss Martian is Megan. Are we allowed to know anyone else's?" Mike asked.

"No. The less you know, the better. That way if anyone kidnaps you, you can't give away us or our families." Robin said, with slight bitterness in his tone. 

"Why do I have a sneaking suspicion that that happened to you?" Emma asked, too attentive for her own good.  

"I can't answer that. Identity." Robin said, looking into his cup of apple juice. 

He was no longer hungry for his Chocolate Chip muffin. 

"We have all had some bad experiences. I think it's best to not talk about them." Wally said with a grimace. 

"Okay. I didn't mean to start anything." Emma said.

"It's fine. Just drop it." Robin said, getting up and taking care of his half full dishes. 

He walked out and into the Zeta Tubes to go to Gotham.

"I really didn't mean to start anything. I was just curious-" Emma started.