Healing

Black Canary came out into the living room.

"She's going to be fine and make a full recovery." Black Canary smiled.

"What about Miss Martian?" Aqualad asked, worried. 

"She will be fine too. Martian ManHunter explained that she was connected to everyone when Artemis was shot. All the emotions went through her too quickly and that's why she collapsed. She will be fine once she has a chance to clear her head again. ManHunter is helping her sort it all out. She'll be out in an hour at the most." Black Canary said.  

Everyone sighed. 

At least they knew that one of their team members was going to be okay. 

"And do you know what of Robin?" Aqualad asked. 

"Batman has yet to contact anyone." Black Canary said, "I think it'll be best if we just leave those two to themselves for right now."  

"But he will be okay, right?" Conner asked. 

"Yes. He just needs time." Black Canary said, putting a comforting hand on Superboy's shoulder. 

"Batman will help him through it." Roy said, 100% certain that Batman would.

Everyone felt a bit better.

"D-Did I miss anything?" A voice called from the doorway.

"Megan!" Superboy was over by her in a flash.

"Miss M! You're alright!" Wally was hugging her.

Roy, Aqualad, Zatanna, and Rocket shrugged, joining in on the hugs. 

"I guess our Team is benched for a while, huh?" Megan joked, trying to lighten the mood.

"Well, if we are, then I guess we're going to have a lot of movie and game nights!" Wally smiled widely.

"As long as we don't play Monopoly again." Superboy said.

Everyone in the room laughed.

"I'm serious." Superboy said.

"We know!" Wally and Roy laughed harder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the end of the week, Artemis was up and moving around the Mountain.

Everyone was in the living room/kitchen area when the announcement came.

Recognized: Robin B-01

"ROB!" Kid Flash took off.

A kiddish shriek came from the teleporter room.

Everyone ran out to go see what was going on.

Kid Flash was spinning Robin around, who was laughing and shrieking like a kid.

"At least he's acting his age." Aqualad said, smiling.

Everyone would be fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once Robin was put down, and hugs distributed, they were all back in the living room.

"I think we have only one question to answer." Kid Flash said.

"What?" Rocket asked, slightly confused.

"What game should we play first?!" Wally smirked, a bit insanely.

Yeah, it's short. Super short, but it's the content that matters. 

Anyways, next one will be longer.

What games should they play?